Truth or Dare

❤️Kian's POV❤️

Me Summer Alexa and Sam have been in our pjs all day long still at our house. Me and Sam are waiting on Jc to take our girlfriends home because he has the car.

"Hey babe did i tell you that you look amazing in my sweatpants and that shirt?" I sayed with a smirk "Yea u have babe and u also told me that u like my shirt because it shows my belly and because its tight" she sayed laughing.

Minutes later Jc and Alex came into the living room hilding hands." Hmmm what did i miss?" Alexa sayed smileing and getting up from the couch "Well i finally asked Alex out..." "and i sayed yes" she sayed with a big smile "YASS YOU FINALLY DID IT BRO!" me and Sam yell at Jc while Summer and Alexa go up to Alex and giver a group hug. Soon after we were all in the group hug.

"How about some truth or dare to celebrate huh?" Sam sayed with a smirk "Shure" we all answer while Sam goes to get a botle and Jc and Alex go upstairs to change.

"Ok who goes first?" i say "Me!" Summer Alexa and Alex scream at the same time but Sam gives the bottle to Alexa duh. She spins it and it falls on Jc.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked "Truth" "aww i wanted you to pick dare but ok hmm... Do you really like Alex? Be completely onest!" she said "Nop i dont like her.... I LOVE HER!!" he said in a duh tone and u could see Alex's calm down. I thought there was going to be a major break up here but im glad there wasnt.

"Ok my turn" Jc sayed. He spined it and it just had to land on me lets see what its going to be... "truth or dare" he asked with a smirk in his face "Dare" wait what?! "I dare you to take Summer up to your room and do what ever you want with her" he sayed holding in his laughter while me and Summer got up and made our way to my room.

(Rated R so if u dont wanna hear about go to the next chapter )

As we were makeing our way to my room i picked Summer up and carried her bridal style the rest of the way. When we got in i grabed her and kissed her while she brushed her hand up and down my stomach.

I took her shirt of and started to kiss her stomach you. When she took of my shirt she sayed "i have to tell you something this is my first time" "oh really so im the first man to make you mine well thats an honor but ill be gentle with you" i say giving her a weak smile "ok thanx" she sayed while i took of ger pants and took off mine at this point were only in our under garments.

"Are you shure your redy babe?" i asked her

❤️Summer's POV❤️

"Are you shure your redy babe?" kian asked me "Im shure Kian" i sayed nodding at him and giving him a smile.

After that he took of my panties and he took of his boxer. "Ok here it goes" he tells me kinda shakey.

As he inserted i started to moan loudly. It hurt at first but it was good once he speeded up and as he did that my nails dug deeper into his back.

"Babe your not gonna be able to walk if i go on" he sayed " dont worry about it babe" i sayed "anyway im about to cum" he sayed closeing his eyes. As i closed mine i felt the warm substance of my boyfriend inside of me it felt good.

After that he pulled out and layed down next to me so i cuddled in his chest. This was the bedt night. And with that i fell asleep.