Wait what?!

❤️Summer's POV❤️

I was getting redy for mine and Kians second date. The first date we whent to the park it was fun i felt like i can be myself with him. Hes even funnyer in real life. Me and Alexa watch there videos and im thinking so dose Alex. For this date idk what to wear i should text Kian and ask were were going.

~Texting convo~

S- Hey Kian were are we going later??

K- Were going to have dinner

S- ok well just wanted to know because i didnt know what to wear... Is it going to be fancy?

K-yea im wearing a tux

S- ok im going to wear a dress!! See you soon

K- ok bye

Well it looks like im wearing a dress.

~7 o,clock~

Kian will be here any minute now. I decided to wear a blck dress with black flats and had mascara eyeliner and blck eye shadow. I heard a honk and knew it was kian. He was in a new car it was red. "I like your new car Kian" "Thanx i love how u look today but u dont need makeup your perfect without it!" "awe your makeing me blush Kian" "hey its the truth babe" "Wait babe?! are we dateing and i dont know?" "hmm only if you like to" with that he got down in one knee and took out an infinity ring "Summer i know we havent known eachother for that long but i feel like i alredy know you a lot so Will you be my girlfriend?!" did Kian Lawley just ask me to be his girlfriend "OMG YES!!!" I sayed and jumped into his arms it was a long warm hug. This night is going to be the best because im with my BOYFRIEND! Ahhh feels so good to call him that.

❤️Alexandra's POV❤️

We have been on all the rides except the farris wheel but we want to get on that one last.

" Jc im hungry!" i sayed " Yea me to" sayed Alexa " Ok ladys me and Sam will get food for us 4" "YAY!!!" Me and Alexa scream.

After a while we ate and it was alredy 8. " We should get on the farris wheel alredy" sayed Sam "Yea" the rest of us sayed. After the fair Sam and Jc invited us over to there house and we bought movies and everything we wanted to eat while watching it.

~ the guys house~

❤️Alexa's POV❤️

Ok well we were in the middle of frozen when Jc spoke up. "Lets watch a scary movie yea?" " Shure we all sayed and in went paranormal activity.

~end of the movie"

"Guys we should get going" " But its raining ladys! you guys should stay!" " No guys we dont whant to be a bother" i sayed " you wont be look Alexandra can stay in my room and u can stay in sams well u feel comftarble if not we can stay in the living room" " dont worry about me im use to sleeping with a guy i had to share a room and a bed with my older brother" " ill lend you some shorts" sayed Sam to me "ok then well stay and im fine sleeping with sam"

Sam gave me one of his new boxers and a tank top to sleep in and him and i sat on his bed a while but sudenly i fell asleep next to him.

❤️Alexandra's POV❤️

Jc gave me one of his basketball shorts and a t-shirt they fit big so i had to hold them. I was comeing out of the rest room when i see Jc in nothing but his underwear " omg sorry Jc" i told him covering my eyes "its fine i sleep like this if u dont mind" "umm no not at all" i sayed un shure.

I crawled into bed and it was so warm i felt Jc get in bed "good night Alexandra" "oh you can call me alex Jc" "ok then Alex good night" "night"

After a while i couldnt fall asleep then i felt jc grab me and pull me into him my head was in his chest and it smelled good ... I think im in love with Jc oh lord!