Party Time

❤️Summer's POV❤️

I woke up in my bed wondering how i got up here last thing i remember is that i was with kian watching sponge bob. When i was down stairs i saw Kian in the kitchen talking to Alex and Alexa and he was eatting pancakes. "Morning Princess!" sayed Kian while getting up and walking over to me. I looked at Alex and Alexa they had a smirk plastered on there lips. He hugged me from behind and wispered "I made breakfast for you" mmm food sounds good right now. Then again Alex and Alexa were giving me the "tell me later or ill kill you" look i just nodded and they walked away leaveing me and Kian in the kitchen eatting breakfast. Its so good.

❤️Jc's POV❤️

Im going to invite Alex to my familys reiunion dont ask why but i am.

Texting Convo ~

Me

Hey wanna go out later (:

Alex😍

Shure were to?

Me

Family reunion

Alex😍

Umm shure... Wat should i wear?

Me

I will go later and help you

Alex😍

Kay sounds good see you then (:

Me

Bye

Today is going to be good.

❤️Sam's POV❤️

Im inviteing Alexa to a party at my friend Jasons house and its going to be fun so thats why im inviteing her. I alredy called her and she sayed she will be redy at 6 and the party is at 8 so she sayed we could go to the park and hang out. Right now its 12 am so its 5 hrs till i see my love... Wait what?!

❤️Alex's POV❤️

So today im meeting Jcs family i really hope they like me. He texted me telling me he will come and help me with wat to wear at 3 and its 12 so i should shower now cuz i do take VERY long showers.

After i got out the shower i wraped a towel around my body and i heardthe doorbell ring. Hmm wat should i do "Its open!" i screamed wait i just showered! "Hey u redy for... Oh my im sorry i didnt know u just got out the shower" he sayed while covering his eyes. "Umm its fine just pliz step out a bit so i can put some sweats and a shirt on" "ok". As soon as he got out i put my underwear and bra on followed by my california tank and grey sweats. "Ok u can come in now" i scream "ok so wgat should i wear?"i asked while he was walking in.

❤️Jc's POV❤️

I was looking threw her clothes when i saw some black ripped skinny jeans i threw them at her told her to put them on she made her way to the bathroom while i picked out a shirt and shoes. When she steped out of the restroom i handed her a red shirt that sayed Love in white letters and some black combat boots. She stayed in the rest room for about 30 min but it was worth it because when she came out she had her hair curled, mascara and red lipstick on. May i say she looked wonderful! I just wanted to go up to her and kiss her. But we have to leave since my family is over visiting and they have the reunion going on and we have to get there soon.

~at the reunion~

"Hey mom this is Alexandra Salcedo my friend" i sayed looking over to my mom and then at Alex. "Well hello there Alexandra im Moarisa Caylen" she sayed while extending her arm at her and shakeing her hand "oh please call me Alex Mrs.Caylen" she sayed to her. "And u call me Morisa" she sayed smiling to her and pulling her appart from me ok i guess she wanted to talk to her.

❤️Alex's POV❤️

Morisa pulled me inside and started to tell me she say love in Jc's eyes when he looked at me. I frlt like i was red as a tomatoe. "Look sweetie i know Jc and i havent seen that kind of powerfull love in his eyes since when he was dateing Lia and you two make the greatest couple think about it" she told me then gave me a hug and walked out side.

Hmm mabey he does like me. I like him to but i dont want to rush things ill just wait until HE asks me out.

"Hey Alex did my mom tell you something bad why do you looks so serious?" He sayed with worrie in his tone "Oh no dont worry Jc its ok she told me nice things" i sayed simply then walked to him and gave him a hug wich he returned and we stayed there for what felt like foever me just breathing in his colone.

❤️Alexa's POV❤️

Me and sam are going to a party at his friends house im wearing high wasted sgoerys with a big sweater that hits mr right above my shorts and my hair is loose i have my grey vans on also. Were curently at the park right now hes at the swings while im in the bench right infront of the swings.

"Comeon Lexxa!" he winned calling me a nick name he gave me "no its to far" i winned back smirking.

Suddenly i felt two hands carry me bridal style i knew it was Sam because he took me to a swing. "There you go princess Lexxa" he sayed i just blushed while he gave me push

" Its time to leave for the party Lexxa so lets go!!!" He sayed telling me he will give me apiggy back ride so i took it. But i was a bit scared that he would drop me.

~At the party~

When we got there Sam went to another way while i was just standing between couples kissing every were. When Sam got back he had to cups of juice but i didnt want to drink it cuz i wasnt thirsty so i went to throw it away. Half way to Sam i felt a hand rub against my bum.

"Hey!" i yelled to the guy behind me with a smirk in his face

"What did he do to you Lexxa?!" Sam sayed with a mad look on his face

"He grabed my butt Sam!" i told him. Soon i saw Sam and the dude on the floor fighting i tryed to pull them apart but i couldnt instead i got a punch in the stomach by the dude that grabed my butt.

I fell on the floor hurting and trying to re gain my breath a guy with short brown hair grsbed me and took me to the living room were i sat in the couch. "Thanx but who are you?" I told the guy " well im Jason one of Sams friends this part is mine" he sayed "ow ow ow i sayed trying to stand up "No dont move" he sayed

"But what about Sam?!" i sayed woorried "dont woorie ill get him he sayed then left to were the fight was being held.

After a while i saw Jason come back with a Sam that only had a bruse in his cheek and messy hair. "What happened" i asked while still holding my stomach "This dude here won the battle" Jason sayed while pointing at Sam who had both fists up. " Omg you shouldnt have done that Sam" "I wi leave you two alone so u guys can talk" Jason sayed while winking at me like saying "Go get him tiger" i just giggled then turned around to Sam stareing at me.

"What do i have something in my face?" I asked Sam worried "No no its fine but u look beautiful he sayed then he leaned in and so was i. When he leaned in more our lips touched and his were so warm and soft i can get used to this feeling. I felt him smile during the kiss so i smiled too.

"Hey umm ive been meaning to ask you this but... will you be my girlfriend?!" He sayed kneeled down and with a black box in his hand "OMG YESS!" I sayed screaming. He opened the black box and took out a necklace that sayed 'ill love you for ever' i started to tear a little. "Aww Sam u shouldnt have its beautiful i love it" i sayed giveing him a hug.

Well after all i did have a good time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u all like it

COMMENT

VOTE

&

I LOVE YOU ALL THANX FIR READING (:

~ Johana