Surprise!!!

❤️Alexas POV❤️

When we walked into the mall i saw my crush Sam Pottorff with Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen. When i saw him i nugged Summer and pointed at sam." Uuhh Alexa is gona have fun today!" she screamed makeing Sam and the guys look at us and start walking over to us. I wanted to scream because hes comeing my way and because Summer liked Kian and he was walking to her but the weird thing was Jc was walking up to liddo shy Alexandra. Awe they make a cute couple."Hey im Sam and you are?" he sayed to me when he got near me "Hello im Alexa nice to meet you" i sayed trying not to go all fan girl."I think your kinda cute whould you like to go out on a date?"he sayed to me with his hand rubbing his neck i think hes shy with me OMG!! he just asked me on a date "Yea that sounds nice" i sayed simply and he handed me his phone to inpu my number in "Text me your adress ill pick you up at 7" " Ok see you then" i sayed and he smiled before walking off.

❤️Summer's POV❤️

When i yelled at Alexa the guys started to walk to us and i had a crush on Kian. I wanted to scream because he was walking up to ME!! "Hey im Kian" he sayed "Hi im Summer" i told him trying not to sound like i was going to faint." Well you seem very cool Summer so can i have your number?" he sayed i was about to scream but didnt i just gave him my number."thanx ill text u later love" he sayed with a wink and walked away. Ahhh Kian Lawley just asked me for my number, called me love and winked at me.

❤️Alexandra's POV❤️

After Summer screamed i saw Jc Caylen, Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff walk to us but they all walked to a different girl. Kian walked to Summer, Sam to Alexa and Jc to me. I think jc is the cute one in O2L but i love all of them. When he got closer to me he just stared deep into my eyes. After what felt like forver he spoke up "Umm hi im Jc Caylen and ur name is?" " Oh my name is Alexandra" i sayed extending my hand out for him to shake but instead he gave me a tight bear hug." Im sorry i didnt mean to do that" he sayed blushing."Dont worry about it i like hugs" i sayed smileing at him "we should hang out more Alexandra umm mabey grab some coffe someday?" He asked "Shure that sounds great Jc, here ill give you my number" i sayed taking his phone of his hands and hading him mine." Ok cool see you soon ill text you when and were" he sayed before giveing me a hug and running off to catch up with Sam and Kian.