33

2K!! - 25/09/2018
Thank you so much!!

A/N: my read count is extremely off in many of my previous chapters. it took me a while to figure out why i had reads the second i published...and the only way i figured out how to fix it was to copy and paste my chapters into a new part and publish right away. so sorry for that!!

Here's a little throwback 😫💔

-

"Shut up! Do you want to get spotted?"

"You're the one talking!"

"Shhh! Everybody be quiet!"

"Ow! Jesus stop pushing me!"

"That was Aiden, not me!"

"Blame the brother whose approval of you changes everything, Dylan. Good plan."

"Approval. Don't flatter yourself, Aiden."

"Guys!" Marley hissed, as Aiden rolled his eyes at his brother, who was shooting him the bird, "do you want to get shot?!"

"If we went with my plan then we'd be fine."

Marley let out a loud sigh, switching her weight onto her other knee where she was crouching.

"We're not using my boyfriend as a sacrificial lamb so we can run for the flag." Ian deadpanned.

Aiden shrugged, and even though his mask covered half his face, by his sparkling eyes, Marley could tell he was smirking.

She internally face palmed at his lack of maturity in any circumstances.

"We could've joined up with the other six members of our team and worked together-" Dylan was cut off by Aiden's sharp look.

"They were a group of horny fifteen-year-olds who were staring at Marley's boobs."

Marley flushed, "They were...they were not staring."

They were totally staring.

"Whatever you say, Spitfire. Whatever you say." Aiden grunted when she shoved him because he had to steady himself against the metal car they were leaning on.

Ian, Dylan, Aiden and Marley have been in the paintball area for about 10 minutes out of the 45 they're allotted for their game. As the instructor said, it did look like a post apocalypse city. There are painted streets, metal shed-like structures, beaten up cars, and they even passed a small passenger airplane that seemed like its had better days. The ground was dirt, almost everything around them covered with various paint splatters. Bright ceiling lights and whirring fans kept the space lit up and ventilated, especially considering their attire.

They ended up having to pay extra fees to borrow a whole outfit instead of the padded gear because they were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Which, Aiden paid for because he was still salty about her paying for their original tickets. The black cargo pants and long sleeve shirts were freshly washed, which was an unexpected plus, and they were given black helmets with clear visors to protect their eyes. For protective gear, they were given chest pads, knee pads, shoulder and elbow pads, as well as disposable gloves.