2020 Readers Choice Awards!!

Hey there, lovely readers ❤️

I posted an announcement about this on my profile already, but I just wanted to let you know that this is the final day to nominate for this story or Cabin Fever in the teen fiction category for the 2020 Readers Choice Awards!!

I didn't know that this contest existed until a couple of readers nominated me, which is so flattering and I'm so grateful for. HOWEVER, by announcing this I am not trying to pressure/force a vote from you for my stories. Just to let you know that the option is there, if you honestly believe my stories deserve the nomination. This is a 'readers choice' award, so whatever stories YOU believe deserve recognition are ones that you should nominate.

For those who have already nominated me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️. I will be responding with personal thank-yous to you all but if I miss any just know that I have seen every single one and I am beyond thankful.

I know a lot of other Wattpad writers probably say this but I do (also😅) believe I have the best readers on this platform. There is so much positivity, love, support, appreciation, laughs and fun times had with all of you through this series and the fact that the negativity that is normally online is so so limited here is mind-blowing and makes me feel very lucky. You guys really are lights in a dark place 💖.

ANYWAYS...sorry I'm off topic now🤣, the readers choice awards external link is added to this chapter for mobile web or computer users, but for those on the app if you click on my page I've added '2020 Readers Choice Awards' to its own reading list, if you want to know more or nominate :)

The free ways that you all support my first ever series is absolutely incredible, and take me off guard opening Wattpad to this day, and definitely always will. I love and appreciate you all so much. Happy reading 🥰.

-partiallyprecarious