Prologue

*3rd person*
"Long ago there was a Monkey King named Sun Wukong. He was very resourceful and had great power. Once he alone caused a great disturbance in the Heavenly Palace and angered the supreme god.
"You wicked monkey, you dare disobey the holy law!!" Shouted the Jade Emperor with a sneer. "Surrender immediately!!"
The monkey King just took another bite of his peach and giggled as he stood on his rock.
"Eat this!!" He answered the emperor as he threw his half eaten peach at him.
The peach zoomed past the emperors head, he screamed to his heavenly army.
"What are you wanting for? Capture him."
All of the foot solders charged at the Monkey king, the shadow they cast over him only made his anger towards the gods grow.
With almost no effort at all the monkey King picked them off one by one until only him and the heavens remained.
"Is that all?" The monkey king questioned. "I expected so much more from the GODS!!" He taunted.
"Enough of this. Nezha to the rescue!!" He yelled as he jumped from the heavens to fight the king.
She threw a golden spear at the Great sage, only to leave 3 scratches on his armour.
As they fought the sky begin to shake with terror. Like a fly Nezha was quickly defeated.
One by one multiple God's fell from the clouds only to be beaten by the sage.
After battling many who stood between the Monkey King and the Jade Emperor, the two were now face to face.
With one last step the King grabbed the Emperor by his robe, an said "Your going down," and threw the god from the heavens to the ground.
The Monkey King had destroyed the Heavenly army. It was a flawless victory.
However the Supreme Buddha, Ra Lai, was not going to tolerate his contempt of the heavens.
Ever since that faithful day, Sun Wukong has been imprisoned under the mountain of the 5 elements.