ch.3

*Kishimo's Pov.*
After we fell off the cliff we landed in some water just below the mountain, we quickly swam to land to rest. "Liuer are you okay?" I asked checking him and the little baby in the basket on his back. "Yeah I'm fine and you?" He asked taking the basket off his back. " I'm fine." I told him not wanting to worry him with the pain in my arm. "Hey I'm fine okay." I told him doing a turn to show him. I was looking around the area before stopping to see Liuer laying down on the ground looking sleepy. With a sign I sat down next to him. "Well stay here tonight, and leave in the morning." I told him laying back onto a tree. "Where?" He questioned slowly nodding off. "Back to the village. It will take a few days to do so but it's possible. Go ahead and sleep Liuer. I'll watch her." I told him pulling the basket with the baby in it closer to me. I pulled her out and laid her on my chest, making her fall off to sleep as well. I laid my head back about to nodded off myself but stopped noticing something lay on my leg. I opened my eyes to see Liuer now asleep on my leg, making me smile before nodding off again.

*Morning*
As soon as the sun was up, I woke up Liuer and the baby.
"Okay, Liuer it's time to get up." I told him as I softly shook him.
"Morning." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.
"Good morning. You ready?" I asked as I placed the baby in the basket before putting her on my shoulder.
"Come on. Food first." I told him walking up the side of the mountain toward a hugh peach tree half way to the top.
We climbed the mountain for a few minutes before finally reaching the tree.
"Are you okay Liuer?" I asked watching him lean over as he started wheezing.
"Yeah, I shouldn't have run up." He told me making me laugh.
"Hey look fruit." He said before he started picking up peach.
I set the basket with the baby down on the ground. I watched Liuer talk to the guinea pigs, who surrounding us with peaches in their paws.
"Oh thank you, you little cuties." I told them making them squeak in happiness. "Oh no." I heard Liuer whisper looking at the ground at what looked to be a foot print. "Liuer, climb quickly." I told him as I stood in front of him as he did. As soon as he got half way up the tree a troll suddenly leaped from the bush, getting a kick to the face in return. I quickly followed Liuer up the tree and into a hole in the side of the mountain. After squeezing through some rocks we fell into a larger area.