ch.5

*Kishimo's Pov.*
Suddenly a large furry hand shot from underneath the rubble, slowly followed by the upper body. The stranger stood shaking his head to free his self from the dust and loose rubble from his fur. With tired, confused eyes the furry faced stranger looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. I turned to see more trolls entering the cave, looking just as surprised as me to see another monkey.
"Where did he come from?" The female troll questioned as she looked at her comrades, only to be met with blank stares.
Within seconds a large troll jumped straight towards me. Before it could get any closer to the kids, I quickly jumped kicking it in the face. The troll was then thrown towards the other side of the cave, straight into the others with a thud, making them all tumble toward the ground. I landed in front of the stranger for a second, shocking him before jumping forward into the trolls. One troll decided to leap for the stranger, making him jump back, letting the troll run face first into another wall.
Just as he was about to get into a fighting stance, he looked down at his wrists to see that he had a chain attached to each of them. The stranger suddenly catapulted himself into the air and begin to spin at an inhuman speed. This caused the chains around his wrists to wrap around each other before making themselves snap free from the cave walls.

After he landed he swing the broken chain around in a full circle. While he did this, I quickly climbed up the chain that Liuer was holding onto, once I made sure they where okay. I climbed down to see all the trolls were knocked out on the ground. I noticed the stranger was hissing at everything that moved.
With an angry look on his face he glanced at me, before hissing at me. To his surprise, I just lifted my hand and patted his head before turning back to help Liuer. Liuer was hanging on the chain gawking at him as I reached out to grab him, and place him on the ground.
With a growl the stranger turned towards the cave entrance, wrapping the remaining chain around his wrist and left without a word.
"Come on, before they wake up." I told Liuer pushing him in front of me as we walked out of the cave. After we had climbed out of the cave, we heard a scream. Seconds later we saw a flash of yellow fall from the shy. With a sigh, I noticed it was the strange monkey from earlier. 'Well this is going to be fun.' I thought to myself before looking back down at Liuer to see him smiling up at me.