ch.13

*3rd. Person*
After traveling all day, Liuer spotted a small building down a hill. "Look, there is a building we can stay in." Liuer cried out. Liuer and Yokai started running down the hill, hoping they found a place to rest for the night, leaving Sun Wukong, Kishimo and the baby at the top.
Sun Wukong was grabbing a peach to eat as Kishimo slowly walked down the hill, after the other two.

"Kishimo, Great Sage, what are you waiting for? Come on!" Liuer yelled to us, causing the Sage to drop the peach, before catching up to Kishimo. "Come on, don't let piggy beat you!" Yokai yelled causing Liuer to laugh as he ran faster.

Turns out the Moutain trolls that where turned human where there, the "woman" was practicing what to say for when they entered. Yokai on the other hand rammed the door down, breaking it, in order to find a bathroom.

*Kishimo's Pov.*
"Hello?" Liuer asked yelling for anyone to answer.
"Its really quiet in here." I stated as I walked in with the sage behind me. "Its an Inn." Liuer comments looking around.
The sage came jumping into the room landing on the door, before jumping to the railing on the second floor with a tea pot.
"Yeah but where is everyone?" I asked looking towards the Sage, only to get a knowing look that something wasn't right.
"Are those carrots?" I heard Yokai ask making me turn to see him scarfing down hot peppers, just as Liuer found a tall man behind a door.
"Hello we would like to stay in your Inn, the four of us and our baby. Is that okay?" Liuer asked the Male Inn Keeper. "I can't talk." The man told Liuer, getting a confused look from him.
"But you just did?" Liuer stated as he gave me a confused look. I nodded my head at Liuer, to come here, hoping he got the silent message. Liuer was about to ask another question, when a lady came out of nowhere.
"Oh don't worry about him." She stated as I placed the baby basket on a nearby table.
"You're just too cute! He not that smart sweetie." The lady told Liuer as she lead him away from the man.
"May I ask, where are you and your friends headed?" The lady asked leading Liuer to my table. "To the Capital." Liuer told her, as I watched her closely, before glancing at Sun Wukong.
"Aww, what a cute baby!" The lady said causing the baby girl to cry out, and reach out for my arm.

Once I picked the baby up, she stopped crying as she held onto my fingers. I looked at the lady questionable causing her to laugh nervously before yelling at the man to go get tea.
She moved away from me, as I bounced the baby in my arms to calm her down, causing her to talk to liuer instead. "Now I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. They've closed the roads to the Capital." She tried explaining to Liuer as she sat next to him.
'Yeah okay.' I thought rolling my eyes as Sun Wukong jumped down for the second floor.
"There's no way you can get there." She finished still looking nervous.

Suddenly Yokai ran in screaming, "There not carrots!!" Before trying to find something to cool his mouth down with. The lady screamed running towards the man from earlier yelling, "It's a monster!"
"Its okay, don't be afraid!" Liuer tells them, trying to calm them down.
"But they're monsters." The lady stated acting confused as she pointed at Yokai, the Sage, and I.
"That is really rude. Saying that we're monsters, yet you don't know us." I told her calmly causing Liuer to frown at my statement.
"But they're not people." The lady stated as she hid behind a post.
"So? That doesn't mean we're monsters." I told her slightly annoyed, as I noticed the Sage coming to stand behind me at the table.
"I'm pretty sure the monkeys are monsters." Yokai stated.
"Hey!! Who are you calling monsters?! Stupid pig!" I yelled at him a little offended.
"Quite, porkchop!" The Sage yelled to our defense.

"Don't worry, we'll stay out of your way. We'll only stay one night and we'll be leaving first thing in the morning." Liuer explained to her.
"You promise?" The lady asked still acting scared.
"Yeah." Liuer told her with a smile.
"Oh okay, uh follow me please." She said slowly before leading us to our room.

Sun Wukong threw the teapot he had to Yokai, who didn't catch it, causing it to hit and break on the floor.
"That's okay...." The lady said as she quickly climbed the ladder to the second floor.
"Now if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask, okay?" She told Liuer as she lit a candle for the room.
"Okay." Liuer said sitting on the bed.

The lady turned towards the baby in my arms, smiling at her, making the baby cry once more. I turned to the lady with a growl, causing her to squeak in shock before she moved away from the baby and out the door. Sun Wukong watched the lady with a glare as she scurried out the door into Yokai. "Sorry." The lady stated quickly before disappearing.

I waited until the Sage was next to me before turning to him.
"Don't drop your guard." I told him getting a nodded before he jumped onto the windowsill. The baby was still crying, as I laid her on the bed.
"What's wrong with her? Why is she still crying?" Yokai asked coming into the room.
"Hey don't cry." Liuer tried with the baby, only to make her cry louder. Yokai started making funny faces at her, making it worse.
"Move pig. You trying to scare her to death." I yelled at him hitting him on the head, getting a snicker from the Sage.
"Oh hey, look I have my own great sage too!" Liuer told her getting her attention with his toy doll. "With him to protect you, you won't need to be afraid of anything." Liuer finished telling the baby before he laid down on the bed.
Grabbing the baby, I pulled her closer to my chest as I sat against the wall on the bed, making sure Liuer had plenty of room.

The Sage spit out the seed from the peach he was eating, causing it to hit the peeking man on the other side of the door, causing him to fall down the ladder. "Time for bed Liuer, we have a long day tomorrow." I told him as I sent a knowing smirk to the Sage, causing him to smirk.
"Alright goodnight." Liuer said with a yawn before closing his eyes.

I looked to the Sage with a knowing smile as he wished Liuer goodnight.
"At least we know you care." I told the Sage as I rubbed the baby's hair, causing her to fall asleep quicker.
"Why do you say that?" The Sage asked sending me a confused look.
"You haven't tried to run from us since the mountain lord." I told him with a smirk, as I caught him blush from the statement.
"I can leave if I want to." The sage told me, as he shifted on the windowsill.
"Okay, no one is stopping you. Go." I told him, getting a look of shock this time. I looked up to see him watching me carefully. "Why?" The sage asked confused.
"We don't want you here against your will. If you don't want to stay, leave. If you want to stay, stay. Just know I'm glad your here, I could use the help." I told him with a smile, getting a blush out of him. I turned over to lay down with the baby, only to hear the Sage's response. "Okay, I will stay."