Ch.15

*Kishimo's Pov.*

"So we meet again, Kishimo." The Evil Lord stated with a evil smile as he held the baby girl. "Hun Dun, let her go, right now!" I yelled as I stood up to face the Evil Lord, only for him to laugh at me. "Kishimo, its nice to see your still as head strong as before. To bad you can't stop me, yet again." He mocked me before he took the Sun Wukong doll from the baby, throwing it into the river. "I said release her." I snapped before running at him, ready to land a punch, only to be frozen to the spot by his magic. "Not so fast Kishimo. I have big plans for this baby, so get lost." He snapped with a glare before he used his magic to throw me into the mountain behind him, only for me to fall into darkness.

*3rd Person*

"Kishimo!!" Liuer yelled as he watched the Evil Lord throw her into a mountain, causing her to go straight through it and into the river behind it. "I hope your Great Sage and Kishimo are great swimmers. I hear monkeys don't like water." He said laughing evilly. Liuer started trying to bite the Evil Lord's leg, only to be kicked off, hitting a ship beam. "Hasn't anyone ever told you, it's not nice to bite?" He asked , about to throw another blue flame ball.

Waking up Sun Wukong notices Liuer in  trouble and grabs the pole he used earlier to attack the Evil Lord. Since the Evil Lord's magic was so strong, the sage was sent flying backwards into the boat. Before the sage could get up, the Evil Lord put his foot on top of Sun Wukong's head, preventing him from getting up. "Sun Wukong. You're laying down on the job? You're no better then Kishimo." He resorts, pushing the sage's head through the floor of the boat, before flying up into the air.

The Evil Lord then fired another ball of fire at the boat, throwing Liuer, Yokai, and the sage into the water as the boat burned. The Evil Lord flew away with the baby, believing the job was finally done.

*Moments Later* 

Yokai, Liuer, and the great sage where lying on the ground, coughing up water. Sun Wukong was the frist one up, he looked back at Liuer for a moment before turning to leave them. Liuer noticed this, before quickly getting up to go after him. "Great sage!! We have tosave the little one and find Kishimo. Come on!!" Liuer pleaded as he pulled at his hand. "There not my problem..." Sun Wukong mumbled, loud enough for Liuer to hear. "No you don't mean that." Liuer exclaims, continuing to pull at the sage's hand until he is finally pushed away. "I just need to go my own. You two can take care of yourselves...." Sun Wukong exclaims, not looking at them. 

"No, we can't..." Yokai states walking over to the sage. "You wanna be a hero?! Go ahead! I didn't ask to be stuck with any of you!" The sage yelled about to hit Yokai, only to stop since Liuer was watching. "But...You're the protector, the legends say...." Liuer starts only to stop once the sage turns away. "Fine, I'll find Kishimo. She'll help me." Liuer said before he ran off crying in search for Kishimo, only for the sage to reach for him.

"Wait! Don't go!!" Yokai yelled hoping to stop Liuer only for him to continue running down the river. Liuer continued to run down the river side only to trip over a stump and tumble down into a crater, landing on something soft. Opening his eyes Liuer looks down to see Kishimo's unconscious form laying in the rocks. "Kishimo! Kishimo! Wake up! Please!" Liuer yelled as he shook her arm trying to wake her only to cry harder once he noticed her not breathing.

*Kishimo's Pov.*

Darkness. That's the only thing I saw. There was nothing. No sound. No wind. NOTHING!! "I don't like this." I told myself as I turned only to see more darkness. "There has to be away out." I told myself before a blinding white light suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "What is that?" I asked myself before slowly moving towards it. I was about to touch it when I suddenly heard my name coming from the other direction. "Kishimo! Kishimo!" The voice yelled. "Who is that? It almost sounds familiar." I asked myself as I turned trying to hear it again, only to hear silence.

I shrugged my shoulders turning to touch the light. Suddenly I got a sharp pain in my chest. "Ahhhh!! What???" I yelled with pain as I hit the floor. "Kishimo!! Please come back I need you!!" The voice yelled louder , making me turn around to see Liuer on the ground crying. "Liuer, are you okay?" I asked trying to grab him only to go through him. "What?? NO!" I yelled grabbing my head. "Wake up. Wake up!!" I yelled at myself as I hit the ground with my fist, causing the ground to shake. "WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!!" I yelled once more before I hit the ground harder, shattering the darkness around me. "I'm coming Liuer, hold on!" I yelled as I was suddenly surrounded by light, causing my eyes to shut.

I slowly opened my eyes, as I tried to adjust my eyes to the bright light. Slowly a blur of pink meet my eyes, as I focused my eyes on the object. I noticed it happen to be a pink cherry tree. Groaning, I tried to sit up only to feel pressure on my stomach. Looking down I saw Liuer's head on my stomach. Sitting up slowly I rubbed his head. "Hey don't cry. I'm here now." I told him making him gasp. Liuer looked up at me with tears in his eyes before he jumped on me, hugging me tightly. "Kishimo, you're okay." Liuer said crying on my shoulder as I held him. "Yes. Thanks to you Liuer. I'm here now." I told him before he quickly jumped from me. 

"We have to go. The baby is in trouble, and the great sage doesn't want to help anymore, so I'm doing it with you." Liuer stated getting a gasp from me. "Its okay the sage has gotten us this far. Now lets hurry. I can't be late again. Not ever again." I said carefully standing up with Liuers help before we headed off into the forest to find the kids. 

*3rd Person*

Sun Wukong was using a boulder to try and remove the chain on his arm. The chain started to glow, causing him to freeze with pain as he grabbed his wrist, The glowing stopped causing the sage to faint, making him fall into the river.

*Kishimo's Pov.*

Liuer and I where about to rest, when suddenly we heard someone complaining. "We better hurry or we'll miss the sacrifice of the children." One troll said causing us to hid behind a rock, as we listened. "Those cursed monkeys!!" Another troll said before they rushed off, leaving Liuer and I to follow them.  

*3rd Person*

The sage sunk in the river as he fought the voices in his head of both Liuer and Kishimo, causing him to have flashbacks of them as well. "We don't want you here against your will. If you don't want to stay, leave. If you want to stay, stay. Just know I'm glad your here, I could use the help." The sage heard Kishimo as he had a flashback of her smile, when Liuer did something annoying or silly. The sage opened his eyes to see the doll Liuer had given to the baby. 

On the surface Yokai was looking down at the sage. "Now's not the time for a swim! Is this how the Great Sage should act? NO!! I know your upset....But they need you." Yokai said before leaving the water. The sage continued to have visions of the two, before he decided to leave the water. "Hey piggy....." He said stopping Yokai in his tracks. 

"We've got some kids to save."