The Epilogue

*3rd Person*

"Great Sage!!" 

Upon hearing the voice Sun Wukong whipped around to see Liuer crawling out of the pile of rubble. "Liuer?!" Sun Wukong stated in shock not believing Liuer had survived. "Wow Great Sage that was amazing!! Oh cool is that your cudgel? Awesome!!" Liuer yelled with great admiration as ran closer to view the Great Sage better. "Liuer are you alright?! You should sit down and rest!" Sun Wukomg said as he rushed to Liuer's side checking over him to see if anything was wrong. "What! Why? Nothings wrong with me. I've just got some scratches that's all."  Liuer stated confused as to why the Great Sage was worried about him being hurt. "I'm fine. If it wasn't for Kishimo I would have..." Liuer stopped in shocked as he noticed the Kishimo wasn't here talking with them making Sun Wukong freeze at the Liuer's realization. "Liuer I don't think she.." Sun Wukong started but stopped once Liuer turned and ran back toward the  pile of rubble. "Liuer!" Sun Wukong yelled before chasing him.

"Kishimo!" Liuer yelled with a gasp as he noticed she was still laying in the rubble, her body unmoving for the second time on this journey. "Oh no. What's wrong with her? Why isn't she moving? Great Sage!" Liuer yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Liuer... She's gone..." Sun Wukong whispered as tears started to roll down his face causing him to turn away from them. "No she can't leave me. She can't leave us, not again." Liuer said with a whined as he leaned over to cry on Kishimo's chest, unknown to them that Yokai, Shifu and the children had found a way down to them.

"Liuer! Thank the gods that your okay.." Shifu started before noticing Kishimo's lifeless body in the rubble. "Kishimo? Oh no.." Shifu gasped as he realized the situation. "Kishimo please don't die. I still need you. The Great Sage, Yokai, Shifu and the baby. She needs you the most Kishimo. Without you we wouldn't have made it this far so please. Please get up." Liuer plead as he being to cry harder causing Shifu and Yokai to turn away just as Sun Wukong had done minutes before.

*Kishimo's Pov.*

"Kishimo please don't die. I still need you. The Great Sage, Yokai, Shifu and the baby. She needs you the most Kishimo. Without you we wouldn't have made it this far so please. Please get up." I heard a soft plead as I felt warm wet drops raining down on my face. I winced in pain as I suddenly felt every joint in my body scream at me not to move. 'By the gods it hurts.' I thought as I carefully opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight and blurry images. 'Oh geez my head. It hurts...' I thought as I closed my eyes. 'I have to move my body. I have to get up.' I thought trying to move my arm, only to find it unsuccessful. Opening my eyes again, my blurry vision slowly turning back to normal to show Liuer leaning over me crying once again.

 "Liuer...?" My voice cracking as I whispered out his name causing him to freeze. "Don't cry little monk. I'm not worth crying over." I told him as I carefully moved my hand up to whip his tears away shocking him. " So please don't cry for me." I told him placing my hand on his cheek causing him to look at me. "Kishimo?" Liuer stated in shock causing me to smile at him. "I'm not gone yet Liuer." I told him causing him to break out into a smile. "Your alive!!" Liuer yelled jumping on my chest crying in happiness causing me to gasp. "Aahhh!!" I yell causing Sun Wukong to turn around in shock at my yelp. "Kishimo your alive?" The Great Sage stated in shock causing Yokai and Shifu to turn around in amazement. 

"Can someone help me?" I asked once Liuer got his hug out of the way causing the sage to jump to my side in seconds. "Here I got you." The sage stated placing his hand behind my head to help support it as he lifted me up. I winced in more pain as my body moved out of its broken state, causing my head to fall forward into the sage's chest. "Aah... Kishimo?" The Great sage asked shocked that I was this close to him. "Yes?" I asked moving my head slowly to look up at him as I gave him a questioning look. "I'm glad your okay. You had me worried for a moment. I thought I had lost you." The sage said sending me a small smirk that caused me to blush, making my face turn bright red. 

"Ohh I'm sorry." I told him trying to look away from him making him chuckle at my reacting. "Take it slow Kishimo." Liuer told me making me smile as the sage grunted at Liuer's statement. "Thank you." I told the sage as he sat me up in a sitting position placing his hand on my back to support me get a nodded from him in return. "So what do we do now?" Yokai asked walking up with Shifu and the children behind him. "You stupid pig! What kind of question is that?" The Sage yelled as he suddenly pulled me back into his chest shocking me. "Hey I was just asking. We still have all these kids remember!" Yokai stated crossing his arms making the sage angry, at the fact the Yokai wasn't worried about me at the moment. "The children are safe stupid pig! All we need to do is take them all home." The sage stated looking down at me as making me blush and look down as he smiled at me.

"Right now that everyone is accounted for. Lets get a move on shall we." The sage stated putting his other arm under my legs lifting me off the ground suddenly causing me to gasp in shock. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked in shock as my hand moved to grab his shirt as my face turned a brighter red. "Holding you so you don't fall. Now be still." The sage told me before moving me to his right arm holding me to his chest. Turning towards Shifu and the children, he used his left hand to form magical golden clouds underneath them carefully floating them into the sky.  Once the children and Shifu where safely in the sky, the sage turned to Liuer and Yokia doing the same to them. Leaving us standing below them before the sage made one cloud for us to ride.

"So you thought you had lost me huh?" I asked him with a smirk on my face as the sage placed me on the cloud, blushing as he looked at me. "What?! I didn't say that!" The sage stated trying to turn his face away from me to hide his blush as he sat beside me. I laughed at his expression, moving my hand to grab a strand of fur by his ear causing him to jump at the action. "That is to bad. I guess I'll have to find someone else to like then." I stated dropping my hand from his ear, shocking him in return. "Wait what?" The sage asked shocked causing me to laugh at his face. "You like me? Since when?" The sage asked turning to study my face.

 "I never said I didn't like you, did I?" I asked him making him shake his head no in response. "Okay then. That should be your answer then. Unless its still unclear to you." I told him as I looked into his warm golden brown eyes. "No I understand now." The sage said looking back into my light hazel eyes. The sage sends me a loving smile as he gentle grabs my chin with his fingers, slowly pulling me closer to him as he lightly traces his thumb over my bottom lip. The sage pulled me closer until our lips made contact with each other, causing butterflies to fill my stomach as I moved my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Pulling away gasping for air the sage carefully placed his forehead on mine, as we smiled from our kiss. "Wow that was amazing." I whispered making the sage chuckle in response. "Yes it was perfect, but Kishimo." The sage said looking down at me with a serious face. "Yes?" I asked confused looking back at him. The sage lightly smirked at me with the loving look in his eyes, "Call me Sun, Okay." The sage said causing me to nodded in response. "Okay Sun." I told him giving him another sweet kiss as we floated off into the sunset.

*3rd Person*

Unknown to Kishimo and Sun Wukong, Liuer and Shifu sat clouds away smiling at the new couple. Liuer giggled at the fact that everyone was safe and happy, free to finally go home and follow love. Ready for the next great adventure. 

All of the children were safely returned to their families, causing villagers to cry in relief as their children where safely returned to them, praising the heroes for their efforts. 

The End!!

P.S I'm sorry if the ending is sloppy. I'm not good at endings. I real appreciate everyone support for the story, even thought its not the best. But thanks to all my followers!!

I love ya guys, stay strong!! :D