Ch. 16

*3rd Person.*

Liuer and Kishimo had followed the mountain trolls to the Evil Lord's hideout. "Okay Liuer here's the plan." Kishimo whispered to him after they watched the trolls enter their hideout.

*Evil Lord's Hideout*

"Today, before the eclipse, we will finally taste the fruits of our labor! Rejoice! Receive immortality!" The Evil Lord begins getting the mountain trolls to cheer. "By harnessing the power of the pure souls of 100 children! My quest for eternal life has ironically come to an end! I will be unstoppable." The Evil Lord stated as he glided around the cavern, as the trolls chanted a song. 

In the mean time Kishimo and Liuer set their new plan in motion. Liuer was told to get the children while Kishimo distracted Hun Dun. Liuer was inside a tree trunk disguised as a troll, trying to sneak closer. A mountain troll sees the disguised Liuer before looking away, giving Liuer a chance to run up some stairs to hide. The troll followed after him only to lose him, confused the trolls looks at 3 different tunnels, suddenly a stalactite hits him in the head. 

The tolls gets up and runs down a down. Liuer falls, getting stuck in the floor. Liuer tries to get unstuck, the two trolls he followed from before found him. The female troll got closer to Liuer only for him to hit her in the face. "Think you're a tough guy, huh? You'll have to try better then that." The troll taunted closing her eyes as she pushed her face closer. Liuer gets ready to hit her again, only to stop when she is hit by a bo staff. 

It was Shifu. Shifu hit the troll making her teeth brake, knocking her out. The mountain troll grabbed the other as she fell over the side, causing them to fall into the cauldron below, before they jumped out in pain.

*Kishimo's Pov.*

I was sneaking up towards Hun Dun, trying to avoid the trolls. I was moving behind another rock when two trolls fell from the roof into the cauldron, before they jumped out. Hiding I looked up to see Liuer's legs stuck in the floor. "What is he doing?" I asked myself before Liuer and Shifu! fell throw the floor, grabbing onto the wooden ball, that held the babies. "Well I did say to get to the children." I told myself shrugging as I watched the ball swing around the cavern. "Looks like they know we're here now." I stated with a smile as the trolls higher up got taken out by the ball Liuer rode on. 

"Why are you just standing around?" The Evil Lord yelled at the trolls , before they yelled "Behind you!" and ran off. The ball had rolled off the wall bumping into the cauldron, causing it to turn over. The cauldron rolled into a shocked Hun Dun, causing his to slow it with his hands, before he moved out of its way, and it continued to roll away. The ball rammed into Hun Dun pushing him to the floor before the ball rolled away with Liuer and Shifu still attached. 

The ball rolled past me, causing me to turn and case it. I followed the ball outside to see the ball being pulled by the cauldron towards the cliff. The cauldron hit the edge of the cliff, sending the ball out onto a small platform outside. "Liuer are you okay?" I asked running to them from the cave. 

I was a few feet from the fallen cauldron, when Hun Dun slammed a fire ball into my back. I slammed to the ground in pain as another fireball hit my back. The burning pain was more than I could take as I felt a foot push me further into the ground. "Enough!! Why are you two always getting in my way?!" The Evil Lord exclaimed annoyed before he glared at Liuer, only to be stopped as I grabbed his foot. 

"Kishimo, you're so disappointing." The Evil Lord said before kicking my hand off his foot. The Evil Lord charged at Liuer grabbing him by the throat and holding him over the edge of the cliff. "Let him go. If you want to blame someone blame me!" I yelled getting Hun Dun's attention for a moment, as I tried to get up to stop him. "How dare you ruin this for me?" The Evil Lord exclaimed as he brought Liuer closer to his face. "How dare you steal those kids!" Liuer yelled scratching the Evil Lord's face. "Where is Sun Wukong?!" Hun Dun asked angrily as he held Liuer back over the edge, chocking him even more. "He left." I yelled causing him to loosen his grip on Liuer.