ch.9

*3rd Person*
-Far away in a cave, in a place unknown to most.-
It would seem as though the mountain trolls were sent by someone to take the children and go after Sun Wukong...
"I suppose you could say the mountain Lord has hit rock bottom. Luckily for you, I still haven't unleashed the Dragon Guardian." He explains, talking to himself. Though he was disappointed in the mountain trolls for failing.
"Your Highness, it's not our fault. He's no ordinary monkey. He's Sun Wukong!!" One troll told him.
"Since I'm so generous, I'll give you one last chance. But this time, No monkeying around!!" He yelled before turning two of the trolls into humans, one male and one female.

*Kishimo's Pov.*
After Liuer had fallen off the cliff side, I grabbed the baby basket, and raced down the hill. Sun Wukong had retrieved Liuer from the water and layed him down on the ground before starting a fire. I placed the baby basket down and watched as Sun Wukong dove into the river, pulling out a huge fish. Once he got out he placed the fish over the fire, before he walked over to a tree, trying to brake the chain on his wrist. I heard shifting to my left, letting me know Liuer was waking up.
"Uh, Great Sage?" Liuer asked, sounding a little shaken. He then notices the baby girl. "You're here too!! Oh and so is kishimo!" Liuer cried out happily as he hugged my leg.  "Yeah we're still here kiddo." I told him patting his head. He looked over at the sage, making me glance to see him trying to host a boulder up over his right hand. 'This is going to be bad.' I thought as I watched Liuer walk around. "The last thing I remember was.. I think I ended up in the water." Liuer stated a little unsure. "Okay..." Sun Wukong mumbled to himself as he readied the rock.
"Oh! I know!" Liuer exclaims, surprising Sun Wukong, which caused him to drop the bloulder on his foot. Seeing this I walked over to help him, only for Liuer to run over into the way. "I wanted to say... thanks you for saving us." Liuer tells him, leaning on the rock, causing more pain in the sages foot. Instead of showing the pain in front of Liuer, he quickly
started eating a part of the fish.
He then stops before holding the piece over to Liuer, "Here."
"Oh, No I can't eat that! I'm a vegetarian!" Liuer explained to him making me giggle.
"You are?" Sun Wukong asked confused.
"Yeah, you see Granddad is a monk, so we don't eat meat. He's name is Fa Min, and I'm shin Liuer."
"Just take it!!" Sun Wukong told him still holding it out to him.
"Hey why don't you go give it to the baby?" I told Liuer, getting a nod from him before he grabbed it and ran off to her. This gave the sage a chance to lift the boulder.
"How did you and your friend end up here?" The sage asked looking from Liuer then to me.
"The mountain trolls." I told him leaning back on a tree. "They where kidnapping children, so Liuer and i stepped in and got away but they keep chasing us." I continued watching the baby crawl around.
"We kept running, ended up here, and now we're lost." Liuer told him, skipping a rock on the water. Happy with how it skipped, he kicked another, causing it to bounce off a rock and straight towards Liuer. He dodged it, resulting in Sun Wukong catching it with just two fingers, only to have the boulder land back on his foot.