ch.4

*Kishimo's Pov.*
"Ow." I yelled as I landed on my arm making it worse. I looked at my hand to see a large cut on the palm of my hand. I got up looking around for Liuer, not noticing the blood dropping from my hand only to disappear before hitting the ground.
"Liuer are you okay?" I asked looking around for him noticing that he had fallen through a gap in the cave floor.
"Yeah. Wow, Kishimo you need to see this." Liuer said looking up at me before running out of the way as I jumped down.
As I walked into the room I noticed a large coulomb of blue ice in the center, with Liuer walking around it. Looking closer it looked I also noticed multiple hand prints coming out of it, along with some chains that seemed to be going into the ice.
I walked closer to the ice, placing my hand on the ice hand forgetting about my bloody palm. I sighed and turned away from it leaving a bloody hand print in my hands place, before seeing multiple stone carvings of the great Buddha.
Seconds after I moved away from the ice, I saw large cracks begin to form on the hand I touched, before quickly moving along the the ice coulomb and to the cave walls. "Liuer!!" I yelled waving for him to move to me.
Suddenly one of the chains snapped and almost smacked Liuer in the face.
I leaped towards him to check his face, once I got closer to him the coulomb of ice exploded in 100ds of pieces. I quickly covered the kids to shielding them from getting hit by hugh pieces of ice. I glanced down at the kids to see a few cuts and bruises on their faces.
"What do we do now?" Liuer asked looking scared but before I could answer the mountain trolls began to crawl into the cave.
"I need you to go and hide." I told Liuer getting a nod from him before he ran to hide. I was getting ready to fight when suddenly one of the rocks close by was thrown into the air, and slamming into a troll's face, knocking the troll out cold.