Ch.17

*Kishimo's Pov.*

Shifu grabbed the rope to the wooden ball, as Liuer and I pushed it from behind. Hun Dun's monster form had grabbed the cliff side, pulling himself into view as the sage flew back in shock as it passed him. "Go this way!" I yelled to Liuer and Shifu as I jumped ahead of them towards the hanging temple to clear away some boulders that were in their way.

The monster begun crawling up along the side of the mountain towards us. Once we hit the side of the temple, Shifu and I quickly grabbed the children from the wooden ball. We hid on a thin ledge, as the monster tried to grab Liuer, only to miss and send dust into the air. The monster turned ready to hit us with its clawed hand, but fell when multiple boulders from the mountain hit it.

Looking up I noticed that the Sage was jumping along the mountain side knocking boulders down onto the monster. "Let's move." I told Shifu and Liuer, helping them as we moved down the thin ledge. The mountain rumbled, causing liuer to lose his balance.

"Aaahhh!!" Liuer cried as he slipped off the ledge with the baby girl in his arms. Shifu and I had reached a safe platform with the children, placing them down with Shifu. I quickly jumped out for Liuer catching him by his shirt, as I hung upside down from the platform by my foot. I slowly pulled liuer and the baby to my chest as they cried heavily. "Ssshhh, it's okay. I've got ya." I gushed them as I held them tightly with one hand. Using my other hand, I grabbed the side of the platform pulling us into an upright position before I kicked off the mountains side, flipping us up onto the platform.

"Bless you, Kishimo." Shifu told me as I released Liuer and the baby.
"You okay?" I asked Liuer as i whipped the tears off his cheeks.
"Yeah...thanks." Liuer whispered as he rubbed his eyes before he put on one of his bright smiles.
"Good. I would do anything for you kids." I told him before turning back to count the children.
"Look after her I'm going to help him." Liuer said to shifu getting my attention as the children grabbed my pants legs.
"Be careful." Shifu told Liuer before he rushed off.
"LIUER...STOP!!" I yelled as I tired to get the children off me, so I could follow him.

*3rd person*
Liuer had run to the aid of Sun Wukong, who was being trapped by the monster. When Liuer finally got to Sun Wukong, he noticed the Sage's arm trapped under a rock pillar, that the monster pushed against him.
"Great Sage!" Liuer called as he ran over to him.
"What can I do to help?" Liuer asked getting Sun Wukong's attention.
"What are you doing here?! I'm trying to protect you. Get out of here!" Sun Wukong yelled worried for Liuer's safety.
"But then who's gonna protect you?" Liuer asked shocking Sun Wukong.
"No one ever has. But I'll be alright, so you don't have to worry." Sun Wukong told Liuer with a lopsided smile.
"I won't." Liuer told him as he held Wukong's hand before the monster push the pillar, causing the sage to scream in pain.
"Great Sage!!" Liuer cried it with worry before turning to the monster with anger. Liuer looked around for a weapon, stopping when he saw a metal rod sticking out of the debris. Liuer pulled the rod free and run over to the edge to face the monster.
"What are you doing? I told you to leave! What are you gonna do with that? Pick its teeth!!" Sun Wukong yelled trying to stop Liuer.
"Take that!" Liuer yelled throwing the rod getting it stuck in the monster's teeth. The monster went to attack Liuer, only for Liuer to be pushed out of the way by Kishimo. Kishimo had appeared in front of Liuer taking the monsters hit head on, before she was sent flying into another mountain away from Liuer. "Run Liuer!" Sun Wukong yelled hoping liuer had left.
"You're just a big worm! I'm not afraid of you! Come get me!" Liuer yelled before rushing away with the monster behind him.
With the monsters attention on Liuer, Sun Wukong was able to brake the polls that was trapping him, Wukong just hoped he got to Liuer on time.

As the monster chased Liuer down the mountain, Kishimo was able to pull herself out of the rubble she had made upon impact. Kishimo noticed that the monster was now after Liuer, as it chased Liuer to a large gap above the canyon. The gap had a single rock pillar laying across it, allowing Liuer to cross it. Kishimo was quickly moving herself down the mountain side closer to Liuer as Sun Wukong followed from behind the monster.

The monster broke the pillar as Liuer quickly ran across it, trapping him on the other side. The monster stood on it's back legs getting ready to strike.
"Hold on, liuer! I'm coming!" Sun Wukong yelled as he jumped onto the monster's back.
"I told you, I didn't need any help! Why didn't you just listen?" Sun Wukong asked as he lunged himself over the monster's head, flying towards Liuer, holding his hand out to him.
"Great Sage!" Liuer yelled out to him as Liuer also held his hand out toward Sun Wukong.

Before Sun Wukong could reach Liuer, he gets pushed away by the monster. As Sun Wukong is sent flying away, he sees Liuer getting crushed by the monsters hand.

Unknowingly to the Sage, Kishimo had once again appeared in front of Liuer, shielding him from most of the damage as they got crushed by the monster. Sun Wukong tumbled down the mountain, stopping once he hit the canyons bottom. Sun Wukong slowly looked up studying the area around him, before his gaze landed on a pile of rubble, where a furry arm could be seen, while Liuer's Sun Wukong doll laid next to it.

Sun Wukong realized that not only did Liuer get hit by the monster but Kishimo too. Panicking he quickly rushed over to them, moving as much rubble off of them as he could.
"You're gonna be okay! I'm going to save you!" Sun Wukong exclaimed slightly panicking as he moved more rocks from them.
"I came...I'm here..." Sun Wukong said before stopping in shock as he sees Liuer's hand weakly reach out to him from Kishimo's side.

Before Sun Wukong could grab Liuer's hand, it went limp. Clinging onto Liuer's hand with his own, he cried out in despair as he realized he was to late to save them. He picked up Liuer's doll, brushing his hand over the dolls head before he placed it in Liuer's limp hand.

The chain on Sun Wukong's wrist begun to glow like a bright flame, causing him to fall over. Pushing through the pain, he stood and walked over to the canyons edge. Sun Wukong screamed in sorrow as he slammed his foot down in the air, making it so he could now walk on air.

Floating in the air Sun Wukong slowly walked towards the monster. The monster noticed and tried to stop him by throwing a large boulder at the sage. Once the boulder touched Sun Wukong it melted into multiple lava streams before forming new armor on the sage.

Sun Wukong placed his hand to his ear, pulling out Ruyi Jingu Bang, as the monster slowly head towards him. The monster suddenly screamed in agony as Sun Wukong sliced off one of the monster's arms.

 The monster suddenly screamed in agony as Sun Wukong sliced off one of the monster's arms

          ((Ruyi Jingu Bang))

Sun Wukong flew towards the monster to finally end it, as visions of Liuer and Kishimo flashed through his mind again. With one finale swing of Ruyi Jingu Bang, the monster was finally gone.

Pink cherry blossom petals fell from the sky, the battle was over.

Sun Wukong had Won!!

Sun Wukong was staring longingly off into the horizon before he heard a voice behind him.

"Great Sage!!"