ch.1

*Kishimo-jin's Pov.*
I was sitting in the center of the village, where some people were putting on a puppet show about the great sage.
"Sun Wukong, The Great Monkey King, fights the Four Heavenly Kings!"
That was, until a little boy named Liuer interrupted them, using his Sun Wukong doll. "Sun Wukong can never die!" He yelled making me laugh at him.
"You're ruining the show!" One of the men helping run the puppet show exclaimed, not to pleased with Liuer interrupting the show.
"Fa Min!" The man yells out, holding up Liuer. " It's okay I've got him." I told him just as Liuer breaks out of his grasp and runs off. "Hey get back here!" The man yells out once more.
"Liuer, your master is looking for you. Don't you know." I told him as I watches him from a nearby building. "Okay where was he last?" Liuer asked looking around. " His behind you kid, take care. I got go Scout the area." I told him waving bye. "Ok bye Kishimo!" Liuer yelled as I leaped off.
I landed on another rooftop, stopping as I saw the trees in the forest shake. Trees only shake like that when trolls are about to attack. I stood watching the trees until the trolls decided to charge the village.
"Trolls!!" I yelled causing everyone to run as I leaped to the ground.
"The trolls are coming, get inside now!" The soldiers yelled trying to help the villagers.
"Liuer! Liuer where are you?!" I heard looking over to see Fa Ming calling for Liuer. Fa Ming saw me and yelled out. "Kishimo I can't find Liuer!"