[ s e i s ]

<YOONGI POV>

Yoongi sat up and glanced at his surroundings. He was still in Jeongguk's bed but Jeongguk was nowhere to be seen. Yoongi wondered where he could've gone, but dismissed the thought when he saw a pretty little flower just outside his view.

The flower seemed to call to him as if it was asking him to come closer. Yoongi obliged to the small flower's request and stepped out into the windy spring air. His feet were bare, and all he was wearing was a large blue sweater. The concrete of the balcony was warm, and the breeze shook the leaves of trees around him, as well as Yoongi's messy brown mop of hair.

There were flowers of all shapes and sizes, the colors were radiant and all the flowers were healthy. Jimin seemed to know what he was doing, but the flower that called to him was dying. The petals were dried up and wilted, some falling down into the dry soil beneath it. Yoongi didn't understand why Jimin wouldn't take care of this one, had he abandoned it?

Without thinking, Yoongi cupped his hands around the plant and all of it's fallen petals. It began to heat up in his grasp and once he removed his hands, the flower was back to being healthy. Yoongi smiled a bit, happy that the small flower was alive again. It may have been a small act, but he believes that anything good can help change the world.

He left the flower for Jimin to find and made his way back into Jeongguk's room.  The room was mainly black and devoid of color. Jeongguk had little to no decoration in his room, the only things that furnished the walls were a large corkboard with pictures on it and a small guitar in the corner. 

Yoongi walked over the cork board and lightly grazed his fingers over a picture of a rose. The rose was in a field of green grass alone and was wilted. Almost, all of Jeongguk's photo's had a grim tone to them. They were all in dark set tones, and in places that seem impossible to find.

Yoongi was thoroughly impressed by the photos. They were all beautiful and entrancing, Jeongguk truly had a talent. Yoongi was silently ghosting his hands over the photos, scared to touch one of them. They looked fragile, almost as if the photographs were taken a century ago.

Yoongi stepped back and looked at the bedroom door. It was there, and it was the way to get out and go wander. The only person he believed he could trust was Jeongguk, but Jeongguk instructed him very carefully to not leave this room until he returned. Yoongi was awfully hungry, and he knew other people lived here. 

So, Yoongi did what anyone would have done. He left to go and find the kitchen.

Yoongi placed his hands on the doorknob. It was shiny and golden, fit with a lock that could easily be picked from the outside. Yoongi didn't care about the way he was dressed, he just knew he needed some food!

With that thought in mind, Yoongi made his way out the door and stopped midway. He heard loud footsteps approaching the hallway. Scared that it might be Jeongguk, he quickly backed up into the room and locked the door. He jumped into the bed and tried to pretend to be asleep.

Just as he thought, Jeongguk knocked on the door, signaling Yoongi to open it up. Yoongi made his way to the door, feet tapping lightly on the grey carpet. Yoongi twisted the small lock on the knob and stepped back for Jeongguk to let himself in. Jeongguk stepped in the darkroom clad in black jeans, and a rolled up pullover hoodie. 

Jeongguk's hoodie was rolled up at the sleeves so that his tattoo of a small sun could just barely peek out from under the dark material. Yoongi silently awed at Jeongguk's impressive build. He had a cute face but was muscular and tall. He was handsome, yet cute at the same time.

Yoongi spoke up first, clearing the awkward tension that hung in the room. "Do you have any food? I'm kind of hungry." Hearing this, Jeongguk placed his bags down and walked back out of the room without a word, leaving a puzzled expression on Yoongi's face.