[s i e t e]

Jeongguk and Yoongi stayed in each other's embrace for a while, feeling the cool breeze around them. 

The cherry blossom trees dropped their petals, the sky filling with a fragile pink hue, and the smell of cherry blossoms invading their nostrils. Jeongguk and Yoongi walked hand-in-hand, down the cobbled pathway, that Jimin was once traveling. 

Back at Jeongguk's apartment stood a confused Hoseok and a worried Taehyung. Really, Taehyung didn't know who the short man was, he sunk down on Jeongguk's couch and held his face in his hands. 

His lover was across the room obviously crying, but he didn't want to reveal that to him. 

"Hoseok...please I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS"

Hoseok finally looked up, and Taehyung allowed himself to smile a bit. The smile faltered when Hoseok's face was red and swollen.

"Babe, baby, please...believe me"

"I...I believe you Taehyungie"

Taehyungie? Somewhere, deep inside his heart, his soul, he knew he heard that from somewhere before.  

But from who?

Taehyung shook the thought from his mind and went to hug his sniffling boyfriend. Right now all that was important was that he and Hoseok understood each other. They walked towards each other, slowly grasping each other's hands before finally coming together in a hug.

Taehyung laid kisses all over his lover's face, eliciting a series of small giggles from the little sunshine. They stayed in each other's arms until they heard the front door opening. A small figure walked in, dragging a giant bear behind him.

"Hey! Hoseok-Hyung..and..who are you?"

Taehyung pointed at himself before smiling widely and pulling away from his lover's blushing face. 

"I'm Taehyung, Hoseok's boyfriend, we met a few weeks ago when we were in the same botanical exhibit. I met him by the butterfly habitat, he looked so cute, entranced by the pretty Limenitis'."

Jimin seemed confused by the butterfly name, and his face contorted into an expression of pure confusion. Luckily, Hoseok chimed in when he did.

"Taehyung is a ecologist, he knows everything to do with plants and butterflies, he has his own butterfly garden in his greenhouse back home."

"Really? I'm studying botany! Hoseok could he please please please help me study sometimes?"

"What!! Of course! Anything for you Jiminie~"

Hoseok ran out of Taehyung's arms and straight into Jimin's sweater-clad frame. He lifted the short boy off the ground and spun him around while giggling. He set him down carefully on the kitchen island, walking over to the refrigerator to rummage through their freezer for some ice cream.

Hoseok pulled out the strawberry flavored ice cream, and three spoons. Taehyung walked into the kitchen seeing the two boys on the kitchen counters sharing a tub of ice cream and talking about cute skirts and glittery makeup.

Taehyung sneakily snapped a few photos of the cute duo before making his presence known to the two. He snuck up behind Hoseok and grabbed his waist, giving him kisses on his neck and top of his fluffy brown hair.

Hoseok shrieked from the sudden contact but that quickly turned into small whimpers and whines. Jimin's face shriveled up at the scene in front of him letting his tongue roll out of his mouth at the couple.

"Listen, guys, I know you're into exhibitionism but please don't fuck in front of me."

Hoseok and Taehyung exchanged glimpses and broke into a fit of laughter before Taehyung's eyes darkened and he whispered something in Hoseok's ears. Hoseok turned a bright shade of red and quickly scrambled off the counter to collect his things and leave.