[ n u e v e ]

It had been a tiring week fo Yoongi, he was constantly being sticked with needles or being administered drugs that would 'stimulate his growth'. It was all bullshit. He was finally free from his confines of the plant, but he couldn't continue his search for Taehyung just yet, which pissed him off a bit.

He had begun walking to Seokjin's shop on his own since he's memorized the route pretty easily. Today he was going to test his 'ability to reproduce', in short how well he could grow flowers from his body. It was painful the first few times but he became accustomed to growing flowers and cutting off their nutrition supply.

Here's an explanation, Yoongi can grow any species of flower (that he's touched before) from any spot on his skin at his free will. If he continues to allow the flower to grow, it will draw its nutrients from his blood and the oxygen in his body. This of course is potentially fatal, so Yoongi doesn't keep the flowers connected for long before cutting them off.

So, he's been steadily increasing the amount his body can take before he needs a blood transfusion. Needless to say, it's damn painful.

Yoongi just continued to walk towards the shop, with his small leather backpack hanging loosely around his shoulders. He packed a water bottle, an emergency phone Seokjin bought for him, and some money for snacks at the corner store. He was like a middle school kid- all he needed was in his backpack.

If all you need is money, water, and a cellphone.

Maybe he still had more to learn about the world.

He rounded the corner to Seokjin's shop and bounded through the front door, charging straight to the back room before making himself comfortable on the familar metal table. It was the same as always, cold, and shiny. Yoongi could see his reflection in the table, although the corners had begun to rust, and most of the surface had dents and scratches.

He ran his hand over an oddly shaped dent in the table, and prodded around the area of the dent. It felt...out of place. Of course, dents aren't supposed to be in tables, but this one felt odd. Curiously, he pressed his finger into the small dip the dent created, and to his surprise a piece if the table opened up.

He leaned his head towards the doorway to ensure no one was coming, and moved towards the suddenly opened....hatch? A small piece if yellowed paper was inside, and he picked it up carefully, moving his nimble fingers as to not rip the seemingly ancient parchment.

When he took the paper out the hatch closed, and he heard a door opening. He quickly threw the paper in his pocket, forgetting to handle it with care. Seokjin stood by the doorway in his long white coat and shint leather shoes.

He smelled lke chemicals, and an expensive cologne Yoongi couldn't exactly place his finger on.

"You know the procedure, clothes off."

Seokjin said this without blinking an eye at Yoongi, flipping through the papers on his clipboard and the tests they would conduct today. He pulled some reading glasses out of his coat pocket and held them to his face while squinting. He read silently while listening to the familiar sounds of clothes falling to the ground.

He looked up once to see Yoongi kicking his pant leg off while wearing a blank expression. He was left in nothing but his underpants, placing his hands on his bare thighs for some sort of warmth. Seokjin stood and made his way to the small boy's pale figure. Despite not being allowed to grow for the correct amount of time, his human organs were perfectly developed, but he was lacking in the height and..size department.

Seokjin began the physical check, which included making sure his nerves reacted properly, and that he was a healthy weight. Of course the marks that were left by a certain someone weren't ignored. These red and purple marks littered his neck and several areas below his waist.

He then checked his breathing and blood pressure. Everything checked out and Yoongi had a clean bill of health. Now came the painful strenuous tests. This often left Yoongi weak and fatigued, causing him to have to sleep for a few days.

"You can start."

Yoongi closed his eyes as small stems began to sprout from all areas of his exposed skin. Along his neck, a vine of white flowers wrapped around it like a choker would. Flower buds could be seen wrapping around his fingers and continuing up his hands, stopping at his shoulder blades.

Chrysanthemums were growing from his scalp and making it through his blades of hair, forming a crown of sorts. He looked godly, like a pretty forest nymph who was replacing hordes of flowers. He looked etheral, anyone who saw would agree. It was almost as if a woodland fairy had come to the realm of humans...right?

Yoongi's eyes opened as more flowers covered his being, and they hazed over with a look of exhaustion. The small boy continued to push himself, as he quickly faded out of conciousness. He finally cut off the flowers supply to his body as he fell on his back with pained expression.

Seokjin simply covered the sleeping boy with his coat and recorded the goal he reached today.

"552 flowers huh? Nymphs sure are powerful. With this we can finally restore our forests and go back to the natural way of things. Just a few more sessions."

After recording his findings, Seokjin dressed Yoongi's sleeping form and laid him on the couch with snacks waiting for him when he awoke. He dialed Jeongguk's number and waited for th busy photography major to answer.

"Yea?"

Jeongguk answered on the other end, his voice was low and gravelly, like those voices guys have when they first wake up?

I know what you're thinking, and yes I agree. Hot. Or if you don't think it's hot...sorry?

"I'm done with him, he's sleeping so come pick him up before closing time."

"Sure"

Jeongguk yawned before hanging up and grabbing a hoodie and some jeans before walking out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey so im back

:)