[ d i e z ]

It was a cool, breezy morning in spring and Yoongi was once again in the same flower field he met Jiwoo in. He held a small daffodil between his thumb and pointer finger before making more grow in the grass surrounding him. The weeks had been tiring and he had grown accustomed to life, human life. He lived with Jeongguk, and ever since the day they kissed, he hasn't looked him in the eye. Perhaps Jeongguk had begun to find his presence a nuisance? Or maybe something more.

The human heart is complicated. How many times have you seen that cute person in class or at work, but you've never spoken to them because you're too nervous?
Same, but ahem. Anyways, the human heart makes mistakes and causes us to do strange things.

Which is exactly what Yoongi was doing. Currently, he was in the kitchen watching yet another Buzzfeed Tasty recipe video and trying to recreate it to the best of his abilities. The videos were relatively easy to follow but went way too fast. Yoongi often found himself pausing the video every few seconds to do what the hands in the video completed in a mere 5 seconds. 

It was..tough.

However, Yoongi successfully whipped up a pan of fried rice, substituting the shrimp with seasoned tofu. He set up the table and placed the pan in the middle, patiently awaiting Jeongguk's return. He waited..and waited...and.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JEON JEONGGUK? I DO SOMETHING SO NICE FOR YOU AND YOU DONT EVEN SHOW?"

Yoongi was angry, but still angrily shoved the delicious food into his mouth. He finished his own plate and wondered where Jeongguk was, pulling his knees into his chest he began to feel a bit pathetic.  He felt the drip of hot, salty tears run down his face and onto his knees. The tears continued to fall with no point in stopping. He was so captured in his own self loathing that he didn't notice the door opening to reveal a frazzled Jeongguk. His glasses were loosely hanging from the neck of his hoodie which was again, rolled up to reveal his sunshine tattoo. His large portfolio bag was clutched in both his hands, rolled up posters peeking from the slightly unzipped top. However, once he caught sight of the sniffling Yoongi he immediately dropped all his work and made his way to the table.

He analyzed the scene in front of him, the pan of ..fried rice? And the two empty plates on either side of the table. Then he realized..oh fuck.

"Yoongs?"

Jeongguk lightly shook the now sleeping male and smiled softly. He sat down and spooned a bit of  food out for himself and reheated it in the microwave. He moved Yoongi to the bedroom. He ate happily, a bit guilty that he's been staying late, but he couldn't be blamed it was finals and he NEEDED to study.

So he studied while putting the rest of Yoongi's home made tofu fried rice in a Tupperware container. He made the table his quick desk and began to work on his photography assignment. The pictures scattered across the table were of trivial things. Flowers, family members, animals, even a game console. None of these really fit the theme of 'love' too well. He was struggling for a while before a soft hand was placed on his own.

"Gguk, aren't chu sleepy?"

Yoongi rubbed his eyes slowly, and raised his shirt a bit <actually Jeongguk's shirt but ok> and leaned over Jeongguk's shoulder. His head was firmly nestled between Jeongguk's neck and shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Come- to sleep?"

Jeongguk, now embarrassingly red, obliged and carried the half-sleep boy to their shared bed. Staring down at the brown-haired beauty in front of him, he got a sudden idea. Jeongguk raced back into the kitchen to retrieve his camera and stood over the now sleep Yoongi.

He carefully focused his camera on Yoongi's face, capturing his ethereal essence in all its glory. He already had a few pictures of Yoongi but decided to add to his collage. He focused his lens on the slightly glossy lips, and tinted cheeks of Yoongi's doll like face. The shutter clicks and the picture is saved into memory forever.

After being satisfied with the photo, Jeongguk strips down to his shorts, slipping under the many blankets <per Yoongi's request> to sleep beside Yoongi's rising chest. Jeongguk stared at the smaller's breathtaking side profile before allowing sleep to overtake his senses.
--------------------------------------------------
This is short but i am GETTING A SERIOUS MIGRAINE

Neways as always love u bbs uwu <3 :>