Mina's morning

Mina POV

It was a Monday morning when i woke up in my bed with Chaeyoung by my side, sound asleep. Not much was remembered from last night, the only thing i remember was going out for Tzuyu's birthday. I guess we went to a bar? I don't know, but that would explain the memory loss. I got up from my bed to see if anyone else was awake. When i walked out into the kitchen, i saw the birthday girl passed out on the bench with heart sunglasses on and holding a pink pom pom in one hand and a marker in the other. I never told anyone but i low-key have a crush on Tzuyu, she is just so pretty and caring and talented, i mean how can i not like her. As i was thinking that, she starts waking up. "Morning sleepy head" i said with a smile as she sits up to take in where she is. "did i seriously sleep on the bench?" Tzuyu said as she sees me, i simply just nodded. Tzuyu puts her hand on her head and groans in pain. I quickly run to the medicine box to get some painkillers for Tzuyu, i also got a bottle of water to help her swallow the tablet. As i hand the tablet and bottle to her, she says "thanks, you're the best" i just turn to the side a bit to hide my blush and say "i know i am" then i sat on the bench with Tzuyu to make sure she was ok. There was this awkward silence as we just stared at each other, clueless on what should be said. After a while of just staring at each other,i tell her that i was going to go check on Chaeyoung, she nods then i get up and headed to my room. Chaeyoung was still asleep so i grabbed my phone to see if there was anything on my phone to help me remember what happened. I checked my camera roll to see LOADS of photos and videos from last night, so i sat down and clicked on the first video. The first few photos and videos were just us being drunk out of our minds, it was quite funny seeing everyone acting like drunkin ducks, i also found out why Tzuyu was holding that marker, but then i came across a photo which shocked me and took the smile off of my face. The photo was of Tzuyu, my Tzuyu kissing Sana. As i saw this photo, my blood started to boil, but as much as i was angry at Sana, i was also confused, Tzuyu was straight. I moved on to the next video and i was of me and Tzuyu, i clicked play then i could only just hear what was being said.

Tzuyu"hey Mina, guess what!"

Mina "WAT?"

Tzuyu "i think im gay"

Mina "why haven't you told me!?"

Tzuyu "cause im drunk so this isn't effecting me"

Mina "ok, GOOD FOR YYOU!"

Then the video ends with me giving Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek. i blushed at the sight then i remember the fact that i liked her, so i cheeked the other videos to make sure i didn't tell her, i don't care she was drunk and wouldn't have remembered it, i just had to make sure i didn't say anything.After checking to see if i told her, from what the videos showed, i didn't but Tzuyu said she thinks she is gay. I walk out to the kitchen to see Tzuyu eating cereal, she smiles at me but i just gave a nervous look back, so then the bright smile on her face turned to a concerned look. I walked over to her and sat next to her, i looked down then placed my phone down on the table with the video opened up. Tzuyu pressed play then she watched the video, and the hole time i kept my head down, not even knowing why but this was a pretty embarrassing moment for both her and Tzuyu, but mainly Tzuyu. After the video ended i lifted my head to see Tzuyu with her hand over her mouth looking embarrassed, i looked at her with a warming smile and said "i won't tell anyone, i just don't get why you had to be drunk to tel me" Tzuyu removed her hand and said "i was just deep in the closet, you know, i was afraid yous, nor my parents would accept me" i nodded and patted her back "don't worry, your secret is safe with me" i say as i give her a big hug. As we separated, out of no where we hear groans coming from behind us. There was a really hungover Dahyun with marker ALL over her face getting up from the floor, we just laugh as the girl looks at her reflection on her phone to see marker on her face so her runs over to the bathroom, nearly falling over. At the same time, Nayeon walks out to see what was going on, afterwards Nayeon says "morning ladies, Mina can i please talk to you privately for a sec?" i nod and get up from my seat then we go into the living room then she handed me her phone, and the second she did that, i knew what this was about. I played the video and it had me and Nayeon talking, still drunk.

Mina "NAYEON, I NEED HELP!"

Nayeon "wat?!"

Mina "IM IN LOVE WITH TZUYU!!!!!!"

Nayeon "really?!"

Mina "Yeah, WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO?!"

Nayeon "i don't..."

Then Nayeon passes out and the video stops. I feel embarrassed and look  down then Nayeon says "don't worry i won't tell anyone, to be honest i get why you like her, she is cute" i look up at Nayeon and give her a big hug. After a while of hugging, i hear a familiar voice say "get a room you two!" then i look at the person, i was Sana. Sana walks away and Nayeon can see that im angry at her "Mina, what happened?" Nayeon says as she puts her hand on my back "nothing" then i walk to my room to see is Chaeyoung was awake.