Oh My God!

Tzuyu POV

Well, i did it, i finally found out if i liked girls or not. Now that its confirmed i can ask out Sana, this is the happiest day of my life, and not only that but all of my unnies accept me for who i am. Now i just have to plan the right time and place to ask out Sana, this is so exciting. i was sitting out the back, on a chair swing when Sana walks out and comes and sits next to me and hugs me and says "congrats on finding out you're bi!" i was so happy Sana was happy for and i said "thanks" i know im not good at asking anyone out but maybe now would be a good time, we are alone and we are both happy, ok, im going to do it. "Sana, can i ask you something?" i asked and Sana said "yeah, wats up?" ok, this is it, im finally going to do "so, um, i wanted to ask you, um, if," man i never knew asking someone out would be this hard "well, would you. Like to sit next to me at dinner?" damn it, why couldn't i ask her?. Sana said "sure, i gotta go, later" then Sana walks away. Whats going on with me, i was so excited to ask out Sana but then, this familiar feeling came and i just couldn't, i don't know how the feeling was familiar or what i was doing when i felt it but, its stopping me from doing what i have always wanted to do. Maybe Nayeon or someone can help, i'll just ask Chaeyoung for help cause she hasn't been included much in this story. So i got up to go look for that tiger cub. I go inside and went into her and Mina's room to find her laying on their bed on her phone, when she saw me she said "hey Yoda, congrats on being bi, what you doing here?" i sat down on the bed then she sat up cause she knew i was upset from the look on my face. "well, i have a crush on a TWICE member and i was going to ask her out but then this feeling came and i just couldn't do it" i said then Chaeyoung said "what was the feeling?", i said "i don't really know, it was something i was familiar with mixed with guilt or like i just shouldn't do it for reasons i don't know yet". Chaeng look confused and said "weird, i never felt that, maybe if you try and figure out the familiar feeling, it would help you with the rest" as she said that, i thought that would work so i said "yeah, you're right, thanks cub, see you around" then i ran to my room so i can be by myself to think and concentrate to find out where and how i felt that feeling. "ok, come on Yoda, this is important, when did i feel this, not so long ago i think?, the feeling  feels more strong now that im in here, did it happen here?" i said to myself as i think long and hard about this feeling "aah, this is impossible, i keep thinking im so close to the answer..." as i was talking to myself, i hear laughs outside my door so i walk up to the door and open it a bit to see who i was. It was Mina and Momo talking about food, im sure food talking about jockball isn't going to help me figure this out. i spent most of my afternoon in my room, trying to find out this feeling. Until i see the door open, it was Jeongyeon, she seemed concerned but i really had to figure this out. Jeongyeon said "Tzuyu, you've been in here all afternoon, come out for a bit please, orders from Jihyo" i really didn't have the time to take a break, so i said "no, i can't, there is something i have to figure out now" Jeongyeon then said "ok, i'll help, what is it you need to figure out, do you need to kiss Mina again to find out" after Jeongyeon said that she laughed at her own joke but i think that helped. My mind went back to when me and Mina kissed, and the feeling got stronger when i came in here because we kissed in here. Oh no, don't tell me in starting to fall for Mina, SHE IS DATING CHAEYOUNG, i can't like Mina, i just can't, she is my best friend. As i was think that Jeongyeon said "hello?, earth to Tzuyu, have you figured it out yet?" i look at Jeongyeon and nod, it can't be anything else and it all adds up. Jeongyeon grabs my arm and says "come on Yoda, time to get up" so i got up and went out the the living room to see Momo, Dahyun,Sana, Chaeyoung and Mina sitting down and watching a movie and Jeongyeon told me to go watch it with them. The second i waled in, everyone told me to sit next to me, i was either i sat next to Momo on one end of the couch, with Dahyun and Sana on the floor or on the other side of the couch with Mina. I would sit with Sana but whenever i go near Sana i feel guilty, if i like Mina then i should sit near her, especially if she is sitting with Chaeyoung so i decided to sit with Momo, i didn't have anything against her plus, she was sitting there alone. By the time the movie ended, dinner was ready so went to the dinning table to eat. i was at one end of the table with Sana on the right side of me and Mina on the other side so through out dinner i felt awkward sitting next to the girl I've liked for years and next to the girl i only just found out i like today so when we finished dinner, i went to bed to leave the rest of drama for tomorrow.