its time to start... i guess

MINA POV
It's been 2 year and a half since I broke up with Chaeng and I think it's finally time me and Tzuyu started our relationship. Although I'm still not really over Chaeyoung she seems to be happy and has gotten over me but I'm still hurt about our break up. My feelings would get so bad that Tzuyu even once suggested that instead of Mitzu we could make MiChaeTzu but that would be weird plus I already did the damage and I don't think Chaeng would want to get back with me and also be dating Tzuyu at the same time so I'm just gonna let her be and not drag her into this. I woke up at around 7:30 in the morning and saw that Tzuyu was still asleep and I thought she could wake up to the surprise of my being ready to start to I got dressed, brushed my teeth, put on my makeup and I wrote Tzuyu a note so when she wakes up she will know cause I have schedule this morning and wanted Tzuyu to know the second she woke up. The note said "dear Yoda, I'm ready to start our relationship, I do still miss Chaeng but I know I can get over her if I try so I just wanted you to know the second you woke up so that's why I wrote is note, see you later" and I kissed the paper, leaving a kiss mark on it then me, Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo went to our schedule and there, I told Jeongyeon the news.

Tzuyu POV
I woke up at around 9:00 o'clock and I saw Mina was at her schedule but there was a note on her bed, I picked up the note and saw a kiss mark on the bottom of the paper then I instantly knew what this was about and I started getting excited, so excited that I ended up reading the letter out loud,  "dear Yoda, I'm ready to start our relationship, I do still miss Chaeng but I know I can get over her if I try so I just wanted you to know the second you woke up so that's why I wrote is note, see you later" I squealed and I was jumping around the room with, not even aware of the 3 girls standing right at the door. I turn to the door which was wide open and saw I sight that really took the smile off of my face. It was Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, when I looked at them, Chaeng started crying and ran away then Dahyun followed her. I really felt bad and I walked over to my bed and sat down and started crying myself, Sana walked in and sat next to me and said "hey, why are you crying, Mina is finally yours!" I looked up and said "but I made Chaeng sad, making her sad is one of the last things I'd ever want to do"  then I putted my face with my hand and continued crying. Sana stood up and walked out of my room, I didn't know what she was doing but right now I didn't care, I was feeling too guilty. After the first 10 minutes of feeling guilty, the tears stopped, after 20 minutes had passed I decided to walk out and face everyone. When I walked out, I decided to check the kitchen to see if anyone was there, the only person who was there was Chaeyoung sitting on a stool at the counter. I looked at her and she looked at me with an angry/sad face and pointed at the fridge, I walked over to the fridge to see that Sana left a note there that said "me, Dahyun and Nayeon are out, we have a camera hidden in the kitchen, you two need to talk it off, we will only come home either if one of toys start kill the other or yous become friends again, luv yous". After reading the note, I looked at Chaeyoung and she was still staring at me with that sad and angry look, I sat next we to her at the counter then I started talking "Chaeng, I'm so so so sorry for hurting your feelings, I just really like Mina and I thought after the 2 and a half years it was been you wouldn't mind if I started dating her..." Chae cutter in "it's ok, I guess I just over reacted when I heard that she wanted to be with you, I'm still not 100% over Mina, she was the best girlfriend I had ever had but I want you to be happy and if being with Mina will give you that happiness the i will just have to deal with it" I hugged Chaeng and she hugged me back "thank you so much Chae, that really means a lot to me" then we separated from the hug and Chae said "it all good, you're the maknae, me and all of the other unnies gotta take care of you". What Chae said really warmed my heart, then out of no where we hear the door open then Sana, Dahyun and Nayeon walk in crying and Dahyun said "oh my god you guys, that was beautiful" me and Chaeng just laughed at them then they stopped crying, then Nayeon said "ok come on guys, get ready we have schedule in an hour" so we all go to our own rooms and got ready for schedule. When we were all changed, and ready to go, we went outside to see that our van is here to take us. When we got there, we saw that Mina and the others were just finishing up on their schedule, today's schedule was a photo shoot and when me and the others walked in, I saw Mina was posing for the camera and I went up next to the camera person and blew Mina a kiss and she saw me do it and forgot she was at a photo shoot and blew one back, then the camera man clicked his fingers to bring Mina's attention back to the camera then she did and I laughed at her then Nayeon came to me and said "hey, although it's a cute sight to see you and Mina being a couple, we gotta get ready" then I nodded and waved goodbye to Mina and went to get changed into our outfits and get our done so we look good for the camera.