Taking Things To The Next Level pt 2

Mina POV

It has been an hour since Sana told me to give Tzuyu some time to clam down but the more i wait, the more worried i get, i mean what could Tzuyu be doing in there for an hour?, i mean for all i know she might be passed out from an over dose of drugs or she might be cutting herself or maybe im just over reacting, i am REALLY worried about Tzuyu. Right now im sitting in our room, just looking at a picture of us from our first date, she looked so happy, it hurts me to know Tzuyu is upset, i can't stand it. Without knowing, i start crying, this is how much i love Tzuyu, if she cries i cry too, if she is happy then im happy too. As im crying away, i feel arms wrap around me from behind, then i hear sobs saying "don't be sad Minari, it hurts me to see you like this" the arms unwrap from me then i turn around to see my lover, her eyes are so damn red, she must have been crying the whole time she was in the bathroom. I lean in and gave her a big hug, she still looks sad but this time had to come, she had to have come out of the bathroom eventually and face and now is that time. As im hugging her, i mumble what Sana told me to say "i know you want to take this relationship to the next level", that made Tzuyu break the hug and look at me with a scared look, to make her feel better, i say my thoughts on it "Tzuyu don't be shocked, to be honest i want it too" i think that helped a little cause she stopped look scared and now i can notice her blushing but i can tell she isn't ready to talk yet, what im about to say may seem risky but if she doesn't like it, then i know exactly what to do. I say "you know, everyone but Sana is at schedule till later tonight, i know Sana wouldn't bother us" i think she is picking up what im putting down cause she is looking at  me with an ever so shocked face then i straight away knew i shouldn't have said that so i say "oh shit, sorry, i shouldn't have said that, its all my fault im so so sorr..." i then got interrupted as Tzuyu crashes her lips onto mine and kisses me strong and passionately, right now i can't even tell if this was real or just a dream but it feels real. I kiss back then we start making out, i can't believe this is happening, our first time, this is so exciting. Tzuyu lays me down on the bed as we are still making out, then Tzuyu starts caressing my lower thigh, it was driving me crazy. So i don't go over the edge and literally attack her, i grab her and push off me then i climb on top of her as our tongues dance together and my hand is now doing what Tzuyu was doing to me and i can tell she was enjoying it because she is holding me tight and since she was enjoying it, i start moving my caressing motion up from her thigh, to her hip, to her lower stomach till i was under her breasts, then i separate our lips, waiting for her permission to continue going up, she nods so then i proceed to caress upwards. I am going to spare you the details about our 'first time' but i will tell you, it was the most magical night of my life.

Tzuyu POV

I wake up in the morning next to Mina, last night was the best night of my life, we finally did it, our first time, although it could have gone better with me not running away and crying for an hour but im glad we ended up doing it. As im think this, i hear Mina say "morning Yoda" i turn to face and she is giving me one of her adorable gummy smiles, i love them sooo much, so i smile back then i lean in and kiss her a good morning and she kisses me back, once again our kissing turns into a make out session, even though we both have morning breathe, her's doesn't bother me and mine doesn't seem to bother her. As we and seconds from having another round if you know what i mean, we hear the door slam open and some say "oh look at you two, god Jihyo is so proud... and disturbed", we quickly separate and look at the door to see Jihyo standing there with a disturbed face but she was still smiling i shake my head and say "why doesn't anyone knock anymore?!" then out of no where, Nayeon sticks her head in the room and says "because its funny when we walk in on you two, although it is disturbing like what Jihyo said, its still cute to see you two together" then she removes her head from the room and walks away. After Nayeon leaves, Jihyo says "just reminding you two, we all have to go to the recording studio in about 2 hours, ok?" then she starts walking out of the room but she stops half way and says "oh and, don't do anything dirty in the 2 hours that we have, im god and even i don't know how long you two do that thing for" then Jihyo walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. I look at Mina and Mina looks at me, i give her a peck on the lips and say "well you heard god, we should start getting ready" Mina nods then we both get out of bed, get dressed, bush our teeth, did our hair, up on our make-up, eat breakfast then after that we walked into the living room and saw Sana watching a movie, you would think its a Japanese movie but its a Korean movie, i never really heard of but Sana said it was called 'The Handmaiden' and she basically begged us to watch it with her so we did. I won't even say what type of content was in it but i know why Sana wanted us to watch it. Sana is so funny, NOT!. By the time the movies ended it was about time to leave so me and Mina just talked for a bit till the van to arrive to take us to the recording studio.