What should i do?!

MINA POV

After what happened yesterday, I really don't know what I should do. I finally found out Tzuyu likes me but I don't know if I should break up with Chaeyoung or not, I love them both but it would break my heart watching the baby tiger cub depressed because I was breaking up with her to be with Yoda but Tzuyu is so beautiful and nice. I need help, I need to talk to Jeongyeon, she is the advice giver in and group and has been liking girls for a while so maybe she can help. I walk around the house to look for Jeongyeon but she is no where to be seen, but then i forgot to check her bedroom (don't ask how, I just did) so started heading towards it. As I was walking, I couldn't help but hear laughing coming from Tzuyu's room so going out of my way, I went to see who Tzuyu was talking to. It was Sana and Chaeyoung, they look so close and once again I didn't know what i was feeling, I was angry because Sana was making Tzuyu laugh and sad cause if I do end up breaking up with Chaeyoung to be with Tzuyu, that would totally ruin their friendship. So without them seeing me, I walk past the room and went to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's room. I was really stressing out so I didn't even think to knock, I probably should have. When i walked in I saw them... doing stuff, "Oh My God!" I said, then I closed the door. Well, I'm scarred for life, then I walked out the the lounge room. After a bit of trying to get the scene I just walked in on out of my head, the ladies of the hour walk out. "Minari, sorry for grossing you out" Nayeon said, I said "oh, it's fine, I'm just scarred for life" then Jeongyeon spoke, "so what did you need?" I looked down and said "I need advice, I don't know either do break up with Chae to be with Tzuyu or stay with Chae and possibly break Tzuyu's heart" I looked up at them and Nayeon had a worried face and was trying to think of who I should choose while Jeongyeon was just smirking and said " you should definitely be with Tzuyu" I rolled my eyes remembering what Jeongyeon said about making you life's Mission to get me and Tzuyu to date. After a bit, Nayeon finally came up with a solution to my problem " to be honest, I think you should be with Tzuyu" I was shocked at what she said but I guess it would be the best option, not the easiest but the best one, Tzuyu is pretty and nice and smart but if I were to do this I would have to break up with Chae and wait a bit, because one I would need some time to get over the tiger cub and two I wouldn't want to upset chaeyoung even more by rushing right into a relationship the second after we break up. Ok, well, I guess it's time to break up with my girlfriend. Last time I saw Chae was in Tzuyu's room so I headed over to her room to see that only Tzuyu was there "hey penguin, what's up?" Tzuyu said with that smile I love so much, I think I should tell her the plan so she will know what is going to happen. " hey, do you know where Chae is?" Tzuyu frowned and said "she went to your guys' room" I knew she was said but she didn't even know why I want to talk to her "Tzuyu, do be sad, the reason I want to talk to Chae is because I'm breaking up with her" Tzuyu's frown then got turned upside down and she started dancing around, celebrating that soon I will be her's "but when I break up with her, we can't date straight away, so just give me some time afterwards ok?" Tzuyu nods then continues dancing, man I love her. I got to mine and Chaeyoung's room, the door was closed, when I opened the door, I couldn't see Chae anywhere but then out of no where someone covers my eyes from behind and say "guess who!" I decided to go along with it and said "ummm, is it the one everyone calls 'tiger cub'?" Then the the person moves her hands and comes around in front of me and there she was "hey baby!" Said chaeyoung. I feel like My heart is about to leap out of my chest but I know I gotta do this "Chae, can we sit down for a minute?" The second I said those words, Chae already was frowning, we sat down and Chae said "what's wrong?" I can't believe I'm about to do this but I have to, it's for our best "well, Chaeyoung, I love very much, but, I don't see this relationship going on for any longer" with that, Chaeyoung putted her hands over her face and started crying and even I started crying myself, i really feel like a jerk for saying that but I don't know I really love her but I also really love Tzuyu, so I have to do this "Chae, I'm so so so so sorry, and I know this is a dick move but maybe we can still be friends?" Chaeyoung lifted her head and said "just get out" at that I stood up and left, I know she needs to be alone so I went to the lounge room and I continued crying my eyes out. After a while of me crying, Tzuyu came out and saw me then she ran over to me and hugged me tight and said "don't Mina, you'll be ok" and with that I knew I would be ok. That night Tzuyu letter me set up a sleeping bag in her room and I letted Chaeyoung have the bedroom, it's the least I can do for her after me breaking her heart, I just hope all this will blow over soon.

A/N
Thanks for reading, I probably won't be updating for a while cause I broke my laptop so I have to wait till I get it fixed but I wrote this chapter on my phone and it's pretty difficult to do if yous are lucky I will write another chapter on my phone or yous would have to wait till I get my laptop fixed.