Why Sana?!

Tzuyu POV

After Mina went with Nayeon to talk, i got curious on what they were talking about so i followed them to the living room. I saw Nayeon give Mina her phone with a video open, sort of  like how Mina gave me her phone with the video open of me telling her that i think i'm gay, the video started playing and i heard Mina say something to Nayeon

Mina "NAYEON, I NEED HELP!"

Nayeon "wat?!"

Mina "IM IN LOVE WITH...

As i was about to hear who Mina was in love with, Jeongyeon came up for behind me and whispered in my ear "what you doing?" i jumped then turned around to face her, "nothing" i whispered then walked out to the kitchen, with Jeongyoen following me. "Tzuyu, that wasn't nothing, you were spying on my girlfriend and Mina!" i turned to face her again and said "look, me and Mina were talking then Nayeon came in and asked to talk to Mina privately and i got curious" i then went to the dinning room to get my cereal bowl which i left on the dinning table and took it out to the kitchen and Jeongyoen said "why would you want to know what Nayoen and Mina are talking about?" i turned to face her again as i started to get stressed out, "can you please stop talking, my head is killing me and you are really stressing me out!" i said as i stopped what i was doing, Jeongyeon nodded and said "ok, im sorry, we good yoda?" i nod as i start calming down and then the girl who makes me question my sexuality walks in. "morning Sana!" i say with a smile then Sana smiles back and say "morning yoda, Jeongyeon you better get to the living room, Mina is stealing your girl" then Nayeon walk in and says "no Mina is not" then walks to Jeoungyeon and wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's waist  then says "im all yours" damn how much i wish me and Sana were like that, it would be amazing, but im still in the closet and for now i only feel comfortable with Mina knowing, we have been friends ever since after SIXTEEN when we were debuted to TWICE and since she is gay, i feel like she would understand what im going through and maybe she could even help me find out if i really am gay or if this is just a phase. As im thinking this, Mina and Chaeyoung walk out, Chaeyoung looking tired and hungover and Mina looking upset but trying to hide it but i can see it. i was about to ask if Mina was ok but then Sana came up to me and asked how i was, i just said "im good, how are you?" i lost my chance to see what was know with Mina, she kissed Chaeyoung then walked out of the kitchen. Me and Sana stood there talking for a while and i really enjoyed it but then Sana said "im gonna go get a drink, talk later?" i nod as i watch Sana walk away, i then went to look for Mina. I saw her sitting out the back still looking sad, so i sat next to her, "hey penguin, you ok?" i said as i put my hand on her back, she just nodded but i knew she wasn't ok "Mina, i know you're upset, you can tell me" i said then Mina looked up at me said "i think i have feeling for someone else who is not Chaeng" i was so shocked when i heard that "wow, is she in TWICE?!" i said and Mina nodded so i said "who is it?" Mina looked at me and said "i can't tell you" i got desperate and then i struck me so i said "is this why you went to talk with Nayeon?, do you like her?"

Mina POV

I was so shocked Tzuyu would think that i liked Nayeon, but her knowing that was better then her knowing i liked her so i said "yes, thats why Nayeon wanted to talk to me" Tzuyu then started laughing and said "Sana was right, your trying to steal Nayeon" i got shocked and said "did Sana say that to you?!" she nodded and said "and she told Jeongyeon"  i got scared for a sec but then Tzuyu said "don't worry, Nayeon came out and told her that she was her's" i sighed in relief knowing i will live another day then i looked at Tzuyu and she seemed to have zoned out so i clicked my fingers in front of her face and said "hello?, earth to Yoda?" Tzuyu then i jumped and said "sorry, i was daydreaming about the TWICE member who has got me questioning my sexuality" i got weirded out after hearing that but i was curious who it was so i said "who is it?" she then sighed with a smile and said "Sana Minatozaki" i got shocked yet again today  then remembered the photo of her and Sana kissing so i said "do you think yous would ever kiss?" she laughed a bit and said "yeah, in my dreams" i then got my phone out and showed her the photo. the second Tzuyu saw it she said "SEND IT TO ME!" i laughed a bit, hiding the fact that Tzuyu likes Sana but i know i can't do anything about it, im with Chaeng plus she thinks i also like Nayeon, wait, NAYEON!. i remember that i told her i liked Nayeon and she could tell so i said "hey, don't tell anyone about me liking Nayeon" she nods and said "your secret is safe with me" i nod and say "thanks, i gotta go do something, see you later" Tzuyu nods then i get up to go find Nayeon. I find her in the kitchen making lunch so i say "hey Nayeon i need you to do something for me!" Nayeon stops doing what she is doing and says "sure, whats up?" i start freaking out and say "well, i told Tzuyu i liked another TWICE member and she asked who and she guessed you and i said yes so can you just pretend to act like you think its you?!" Nayeon shakes her head in disbelief and said while rolling her eyes "fine, but you owe me" i smile and thank her for doing this then Nayeon said "can you get everyone to come and eat?" i nod and start walking away then turn around and say "is this me owing you?" then she shakes her head so i turn around to get the others for an early lunch.