Was This a Mistake

Tzuyu POV

I run into the public restroom and locked the door, i can't believe what just happened. I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen, it was like i lived in hell then i took a trip to heaven and now im back down in hell, why is this happening, i thought all ONCE would be accepting but Then that one girl just had to be a hater.As im think this, I then hear someone open the door open...

(7 HOURS BEFORE)
Mina POV

well, its been a week since me and Tzuyu took our relationship to the next level and through out the week, me and Tzuyu have been nothing but happy, why do i have the feeling as if this is gonna change. Right now im in the lounge room with Tzuyu, Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo watching the news while also eating breakfast, there is a news report about someone trying to rob a gas station but failed horribly, that made us all laugh because there was video footage of the guy running then out of no where a police dog runs up to him and bits him in the ass then like 10 police men tackle him, "HE GOT OWNED!!!" Momo said as the video footage ends. The next report was titled 'TWICE meet and greet', to be honest i completely forgot about the meet and greet today. Just as the report was over, Jihyo walked in and said "time to get ready for for the meet and greet guys, Sana stop trying to kiss Dahyun!" Sana pouted but i also noticed Dahyun pout a bit, whats up with that? "Dahyun, why are you pouting?" Tzuyu said, "wow, you took the words out of my mouth" i said the n Tzuyu laugh at me then we look and Dahyun who is blushing and so was Sana, Dahyun then said "should we tell them?" thats when we all went silent then out of no where we hear "ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" i recognise that voice to be Jeongyeon's. Sana and Dahyun then nod, everyone then got a shocked excretion then Momo cheered "SAIDA IS REAL!!!" then we all burst out laughing. After a while of laughing Jihyo stopped and said "ok girls, thats enough, we gotta get ready so..." then Sana says "yes god" then Sana and Dahyun giggle a little then Jihyo says "you better do what i say, or i will go Zeus on all your gay asses" then Jihyo walks out of the room then Chaeyoung looks at me and Tzuyu and says sarcastically "i didn't know she was European" then from the other room we hear Jihyo say "what was that Chae?". Chaeng got scared and said "nothing god Jihyo, im getting ready now!" then me and Tzuyu just laugh at her. We get ready, by the time we are ready to go, our van arrives to take us. We get to the meet and greet and we take our seats and see that ONCE are already in the room, cheering for us. I of course sit next to Tzuyu, Tzuyu is on my right  and Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo are on my left, next to Tzuyu is Sana, then Dahyun, then Chaeyoung then Momo. After we take our seats, we start the meet and greet, ONCE start walking up to the table to get signatures, the first ONCE to reach me looked like she really like TWICE cause she was wearing like all of our merch. When she took her seat she said "hi Mina my name is Sook hee!" i choke a bit when i remember sook hee was the name of the main character in the movies Sana showed us last week, after i recover from that, i say "nice to meet you Sook Hee" then Sook Hee says "why aren't you sitting next to Chaeng, aren't yous dating anymore?" i then got shocked and remembered after just over 6 months we still haven't told ONCE about me and Tzuyu. I look over at Tzuyu who looks just as shocked as i was then as i was about to say something, Sana stands up and says "ME AND DAHYUN ARE DATING!!!!" then all ONCE except for Sook Hee was cheering. Once the cheering stopped, Sook Hee said "can you answer my question?" i look back at Tzuyu and i also saw Sana holding up a paper that said 'sorry, i tried' then i look back at Sook Hee and said "yes, me and Chaeyoung are broken up" then Sook Hee pouted and said "oh noooo, MiChaeng was like my most favourite ship!" then i look at Tzuyu and she seemed sad, Sook Hee really liked MiChaeng and i think Tzuyu thought it was her fault we broke up so without think of the consequences, i say "well, after Chaeyoung, i starting dating Tzuyu here" then i smile at her and then she smiled at me then we both looked at Sook Hee and she seemed disgusted and said "ew, Mina why would you give up on Chaeyoung and start dating Tzuyu, i mean no offence Tzuyu but you're all looks and no talent" then Tzuyu stood up and started crying, i stood up too and so did Sook Hee. At this point everyone was looking at us but i didn't care, why would Sook Hee say that about Tzuyu, i then looked at Sook Hee and said "hey, that was not cool Sook Hee, why would you say that?!" Sook Hee then said "what?, its true!". Ok thats it, what she said was not true and so i said "THAT IS NOT TRUE, IF YOU THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH TZUYU BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS THEN YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!" then Sook Hee said "well i know its true, you don't deserve a snob like Tzuyu, you should get back with Chaeyoung!". Thats it, Sook Hee was gonna get it, she had just pushed me to the max. I curled my hand into a fist then lifted it up and punched her in her goody too shoo face, then Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon got up from their seats and started holding me back while security guards were grabbing Sook Hee and were dragging her out. When Sook Hee was gone, Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon let go of me, i turned to where Tzuyu was last but she wasn't there, i looked around the room and she was no where to be seen, so i ran out of the room to go looking for her. 

Tzuyu POV

I run into the public restroom and locked the door, i can't believe what just happened. I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen, it was like i lived in hell then i took a trip to heaven and now im back down in hell, why is this happening, i thought all ONCE would be accepting but Then that one girl just had to be a hater.As im think this, I then hear someone open the door open. Then i hear Mina say "Tzuyu, please come out, don't listen to her" i unlock the door and walk out and give Mina a hug. As we are hugging, i mumble under my sobs "was this a mistake?" then Mina breaks the hug to look me in the eyes "what?!, of course it wasn't a mistake, it was just one hater, from what i know she might be the only one we will encounter" i hang my head down but Mina lifts it back up and say "Chou Tzuyu, i love you so so much, no matter what anyone say,  i will always love you, don't let Sook Hee get to you, you are the most talented person iv'e ever met, TWICE wouldn't like how it is today without you" and this is why i love Mina so much, she really made me feel better so i gave a kiss on the lips and say "i love you too, thank you" thenwe hug again. While we were hugging we hear the door open so we stop hugging at look at the door to see Nayeon, Jeongyeong, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung coming in and Jihyo then said "we all talked and we decided that TWICE is going to have a break, let all of ONCE settle down about you two" me and Mina nod so thenwe went home, packed our bags then we went to the air port. We decided we were all going to stay at our home countries to catch up with our familys. When we were in the van our way to the air port, i tell my mum the plan but then she tells me not to go back to Taiwan, i ask why then she shares the new of her and dad and my brother moving to Korea to be closer to me. So when we got to the air i kiss Mina goodbye before seeing her walking onto her plane. Afterwards the van dropped everyone off at their home. Me and Chaeyoung were the last one to get dropped off. As we are on our way to Chae's house, Chaeng says "hey, i know the drama between you and Mina is pretty big and im sorta one of the reasons why, i was thinking we could hang out a bit while on our break, my way of an apology" i smile and nod and say "i'd like" then we got to Chaeng's house, we wave goodbye to each other then i went home to rest after this extreme day.

A/N

well this is the end of 'anything for you chingu, next i will be writing the story about how MiChaeng started then after that i will continue on from what happens with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung (the story taking place during the break in a ChaeTzu story) THANK YOU FOR READING!