Here Goes Nothing...

Tzuyu POV

"Ever since i found out i liked Mina, i keep having the feeling if i tell her, she will be with me but she is dating Chaeng and likes Nayeon so i really doubt it i mean who would like me, if Sana liked me she would have made a move on me so no one likes me" i said to myself as i was laying down in my room, just trying to think thing through, then Sana runs in. "Tzu, there is something i gotta tell you!" Sana says as she runs in, i get up from my bed and say"what is it Sana?!" Sana walks closer and says "im sorry but i heard what you were saying to yourself" i instantly got embarrassed then Sana continued "look, i do like but not like that" i interrupt her and say "ok, but..." then Sana interrupt me "but Mina does like you!" i was shocked, "but she can't like me, she is dating Chaeyoung and likes Nayeon"  i said as i explain why it wasn't possible then Sana started talking again "look, i know you and Mina kissed, after Jeongyeon went and closed the door i went up to the door and listened in, when you were walking out i ran behind the corner so you wouldn't see me. After you left Jeongyeon and Mina were talking about how she likes you and how you liked me and Mina got really upset and said some stuff that showed she really loved you" i was more shocked then ever, does Mina really like me? "what did Mina say?" i asked then Sana said " she said  she loves you, and she has loved you ever since she laid eyes on you but you liked me and she asked how Jeongyeon would feel if she liked Nayeon and they kissed then to have her heart ripped apart afterwards knowing she will never be with her and instead be with another one of her friends! and she said it wasn't a good feeling" wow, Mina does love me, "wait so she likes me, Chaeyoung and Nayeon?!" Sana rolled her eyes and said "no, i also over heard Mina and Nayeon talking about how Mina told you she liked Nayeon and she asked if Nayeon can pretend to know" if what Sana is saying is true, then Mina must being feeling pretty upset pretending to like Nayeon while also liking me and dating Chaeyoung and i told her i liked Sana so she must be mad at her, oh no, poor Mina. The day went on and i couldn't stop thinking how i will make it up to Mina, maybe i could confront her and tell i know but i don't want to make her even more upset but it would have to do it some time so i'll do it tonight, all of the girls have schedule tonight except me, Mina, Sana and Jeongyeon so Chaeyoung won't be around and only the people who are really involved in this whole situation will be around so if they find out then we won't have to explain much to them. After the girls left i found Mina in the living room, giving Sana and death star while Sana was trying to kiss Jeongyeon's cheek, i knew neither me nor Mina could handle the sight so i went to Mina and said "hey Penguin, wanna play UNO with me?"  i knew the answer was from the big smile on her face then she got, "the UNO cards are in my room so do you want to play there?" i said, Mina nodded so we went to my room to play UNO. We started the first game, right as i was at UNO, Mina draw 4s me then she wins. Afterher victory, i congratulated her and she blushed, then we decided to have a break from playing and take some selfies for the ONCEs. After taking a few, i could tell Mina was having a good time so i guess this would be a good time to do it. "Mina, there is something i gotta tell you", i said and got Mina's attention, how do i start this, i know you like me? Sana said she over heard you talking to Jeongyeon about how you like me? i like you? I DON'T KNOW, IM SO NERVOUS!. Then after a while i finally spoke "so, i know you lied about liking Nayeon..." Mina got shocked face and said "how did you find out?" i then said "Sana told me she over heard you telling Nayeon to go with it" Mina then got an angry face then to prevent Mina from murdering Sana, i continued talking "i can tell you are mad at Sana but, she also told me that you liked me..." Mina interrupted me by saying "and how did she know i like you?!" i then said "Sana over heard you Jeongyeon talking about it after we kissed" Mina got shy and said "so do you know what i said about you?" then as i remembered what Sana told me, then i spoke again "about how you've loved me ever since you first laid eyes on me and that because we kiss you are upset cause you thought i was going to ask out Sana?" Mina got a shocked face again and she started to blush and then said said "wait you said i thought you were going to ask out  Sana, what do you mean, i knew you were going to ask out Sana, didn't you?" i looked down cause me saying the words to sum up this convocation was right around the corner "i was, but when ever i was about to do it, i got this feeling, and when ever felt this feeling i felt like i shouldn't do it, it was a knew feeling to me at the time but then after thinking about it, i found out where i felt the feeling before and why i was feeling it"  i said then Mina got a confused look and asked "where did you feel it and why?" as she asked that, i got butterflies cause it was time for me to say it so i took a deep breathe and said "i felt it here, in my room, it took a bit to find out what event that took place here that made me feel it, and then i found out it was when we kissed, and why?, its because i like you the same way you like me" Mina got so shocked she froze on the spot i mean she wasn't even blinking nor breathing . I shook her to get her to move again and it worked as she started breathing and blinking again and looked at my hand that was on her arm then she looked into my eyes and i looked into her's, not even aware of then two girls who opened the door and saw us. As we snap back to reality, me and Mina look at the door to see Jeongyeon and Sana standing there smirking at us and Sana asked "does she know?" i then nodded and Jeongyeon cheered "MITZU IS HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" then i said "Jeongyeon, she knows, we aren't dating" then Jeongyeon said "yous will date, i'm making it my life's goal to get yous to date" then Mina spoke "if you were to make us date, there is one problem, i'm still with Chaeyoung".