Taking Things To The Next Level pt 1

Tzuyu POV 

I wake up in the morning, i can't believe me and Mina have been dating for 6 months already, time really does fly when you are having fun. I just had the most amazing dream of my life, it was the first real dream i have ever had about Mina. I was turning over to look into my lover's eye to see that Mina wasn't beside me, i got up to go look for her. When i walked out into the living room, i saw Chaeng and i thought 'maybe she would know where Mina is' so i walked up to her and said "morning Chaeng", Chae looked up at me and said "morning Yoda, looking for Mina?" after asking if i was look for Mina she started smirking then i straight away knew what she did, "yes, what did you do to her?", Chae's smirk grew bigger then said "i'll let Mina tell you, she is taking a shower". I quickly rush to the bathroom and walk into the steamy room, i walk over to the shower and open it to see Mina naked in the shower, i was only looking at her face to don't worry. Mina jumped at my sudden appearance then asked "morning, can i help you?" i said with a worried expression "what did Chaeng do this time?" Mina then said "i was walking out of our room then a bucket filled with melted chocolate fell on me, Chae put it above our bedroom door" i then got confused, why didn't i see the mess when i was walking out?, i guess i was too worried about Mina that i didn't notice. "are you ok?" i said after a minute of silence, "yeah im fine, are you ok?" i pulled Mina in for a kiss, once we separated i said "im fine, i was just worried". Mina pulled me in for another kiss, that kiss turned into a make-out session then the next thing i know im standing in the shower with Mina, still in my PJs just kissing her and the shower was closed, we have never done this before, i have a feeling we are taking this relationship to the next level without even knowing it, but hey im not complaining, i really love Mina and maybe this was over due. As Mina was caressing my back, slowly making her way lower down my body, we hear the door open and a voice says "KEEP IT PG RATED GIRL!" then i quickly open the shower door to see Nayeon standing there smiling at me, i just say "whatever" then close the door again then we hear the bathroom door close. I look into Mina's eyes and she does the same to me, after a few minutes of silence, i finally spoke "um, i'll let you finish your shower" then i give her one last peck on the lips then open the shower door, as i was about to step out, Mina says "Tzuyu!" i quickly look at her and she is just smiling at me and said "i love you" i smile back and say "i love you too" then i step out of the shower and close the door, then i walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. After what happened, i just feel really happy, i don't think i have ever been this happy and i dont even know why im this happy, whatever the reason i love it, i just feel to cheerful and relieved, its a good feeling and i don't think anything can upset me today.

Mina POV 

After Tzuyu left the bathroom, an explosion of happiness bursts through my body, i think its because me and Yoda were close to taking the relationship to the next level, but maybe not, i dont know but i do really want to step it up a bit, i mean we have been together for 6 months so maybe its getting around that time. I finish my shower and get dressed, when i open the door, i start to over hear Tzuyu talking to Sana about something, i quietly walk a bit closer to where they were to listen in, i hear Tzuyu say "well you weren't in there, things were getting really steamy and it wasn't because of the hot water" then Sana says "well, i have no right to tell you what to do, you are old enough and you and Mina seem happy so if you want to do it, go ahead, im not gonna stop yous" i wonder what they are talking about, what does Tzuyu wanna do?, oh my god, does she want to take our relationship to the next level too, or is it my brain making me think that and they are really just taking about something, i don't know but i really hope its the first option. As i finish thinking this, i hear Tzuyu coming this way so i quickly run to our room, hoping Tzuyu didn't catch me. I get to our room and from what i know, she didn't know i was listening, i hear Tzuyu walking here so to make it seem like i so didn't just run away from her, at the last second, i sat down on our bed and i picked up my phone and went onto a game to make it seem like i was just in here playing games. As Tzuyu walk in, i look up at her smiling and said "hey babe" Tzuyu looked nervous, i wonder why so i said "you ok, you look nervous" after saying that, Tzuyu got a shocked face and said "oh, um, thats because i am, nervous" i put my phone down and patted next to me, signalising her to sit down, i got a worried face and once Tzuyu sat down, i said "why are you nervous?" Tzuyu went back to looking nervous and hung her head down, not even saying anything, i was getting more and more worried as Tzuyu was just not talking to me. After a while, Tzuyu lifted her head and said "i can't tell you" then she ran out of the room and as she ran i could hear her crying so i jumped up and ran after her. I lost track of her but as i stand in the living room which was where i lost her, i see Sana walk in and i thought she might know where Tzuyu was, so i asked "hey Sana, do you know where Tzuyu is, we were talking then she started crying and ran off" Sana nodded and said "she locked herself in the bathroom" i started heading out of the living room when Sana started talking again "did Tzuyu must of freaked out when she was going to tell you" i stopped running when i heard that and turned back to Sana and said "whats that supposed to mean, what was she going to tell me?" Sana slowly walked over to me and whispered in my ear "Tzuyu wants to take the relationship to the next level" i was so shocked, i couldn't believe what i just heard. Sana then took a few steps back and said "maybe you shouldn't bother her right now, just give her some time to calm down and tell her that she doesn't have to say anything and that you know, ok" i nodded then Sana left the room. As much as i wanted to talk to Tzuyu about it, i took Sana's advise and left her alone, so she can calm down.