CHAPTER 16

This chapter is dedicated to nikkisanghavi28 for her votes and comments! Luv ya!

After the last class of the day, which was Herbology, Ginny headed towards the Great Hall for end of the day feast. She spotted James, Sirius, Remus and Peter outside in a corner, whispering.

    "Do you think it would work?"

    "Cent percent Prongs, I charmed them myself."

    "Yes Prongs, stop stressing! Moony is best at these kind of Charms, you know!"

    "I know, Shut up, Wormtail!"

    "When and how would it start, Moony?"

    "I'll just cast the colours non verbally when we are halfway through the feast, Padfoot."

    "Sorry, but I heard it." They were startled by Ginny's voice. They stared at her as if she just confessed her crime of murdering the Minister of Magic.

    "So, what were you planning?"

    "Nothing." Sirius stuttered. (surprise!)

    "Look you guys better tell me or I'll go to McGonagall and......"

    "Okay, okay." said James., "If you swear not to spoil the plan?"

 "I swear."

    "Okay then..... Moony.....explain."

    "We are going to colour all the Slytherin's robes. I'll cast a spell non verbally. No one will notice how the colour came." Remus explained.

    "How will it work?"

    "I've charmed a large baloon over the Slytherin table to be invisible. It is currently hovering over the Slytherin table. Here is its replica." Remus held up a miniature baloon about the size of a pea. "I'll cast the spell saying the colour. The baloon will burst to reveal the said colour and all the Slytherins will be coloured."

    "So what colours are you thinking of?"

    "Rainbow colours." James answered.

    "I have a better idea." They all stared at her.

    "What?" Sirius asked.

    "Turn the colours to red and gold. It would be hilarious." Ginny replied.

    The Marauders looked at her for a moment. Then James, Sirius and Remus patted her back. "Looks like you are not bad at pranks yourself."

    "I know." Ginny said. How could she be bad at pranks with brothers like Fred and George?

    "Okay, so the game starts within two minutes."

    "One second." Ginny interrupted. "Have you used the sticking charm?"

    "On what?" Remus asked.

    "On the colours. Here" Ginny casted a spell on the mini baloon. "The colour cant be removed easily."

    James, Sirius, Remus and Peter looked at her in awe.

    "Guys! This is our knew best friend!" Sirius yelled, putting an arm around Ginny. James wolf whistled at her, putting an arm around her as well.

    "Okay okay let me go, NOW! Ginny yelled fearfully. "Lily will skin me alive if she sees me with you." After James and Sirius let go of her, she raced into the Great Hall and sat with Lily and others. She spotted the Marauders entering. They gave her a thumbs up which thankfully, Lily didnt notice.

    It was five minutes through the feast. The Great Hall was filled with low chatters, tinkling of spoons. Suddenly..........

                   BOOM!

A smoke hovered through the Great Hall for a second. After the smoke cleared out, everyone looked around, and....

    The Slytherin table was all in red and gold. Even their hair had turned red and gold. Everyone looked at them in awe or mockingly, or in disgust.

    The Great Hall went silent for a few seconds. Then Professor McGonagall's voice rang out.

    "Mr Black, Mr Potter, Mr Lupin and Mr Pettigrew, Detention. Today at my office. 8:00 pm.

Guys guys guys guys! I havent updated for loooong time I know! I had my pretests! So couldnt update at all! Sooooorrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Anyways guys I need a cover for my story!!!!! A nice one!!!! Anybody interested? PM ME!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW......

You already know my name so not writting it again!!!!! Keep reading!!!!! VOTE VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! LUV YA ALL!

You guys are the best!