CHAPTER 19

This chapter is dedicated to Aeolanyira for her continued support, curiousity, eagarness for my story. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and the inspiration you provide me. Hope you are still reading this. Also, guys, she has written a HP fanfic called SOLITARY SPARKS. I personally love her fanfic though it has just started. Please support the story if you can. Love you Aeolanyira!

The awesome cover has been made by naginigirl7. Thank you!!

[A/N : I've tried to keep all the things pretty much same. But there are certain things which strayed a bit. I will explain at the end of the chapter about them. Happy reading!]

Days went by. Needless to say, Ginny had grown quite close to the Marauders. A feather was added to her pranking crown as Lucius had shown up in Charms as a ugly blondie girl with boils all over him (or her). Madam Pomfrey had healed him within a week, till then he was stuck as a girl.

Ginny was also close to Lily, Marlene, Alice and in some occations, Severus too. Two months had passed since her time travel. In the meantime, she got to know all of them. James and she had developed quite a brother sisterly bond as she tried to help him regarding Lily (and failed miserably, mostly due to his tactless movements).

Remus had become her study buddy as she would call him, she never managed to finish her homeworks without him. They would often meet at the library (where she would mostly fall asleep. Remus had a hard time waking her up).

She only interacted with Peter as a classmate because though he was still a nice guy and all, Ginny could never see him as a friend.

Sirius didnt flirt with her now (maybe he lost hope). He was funniest of the lot as she would admit, and really good as a friend except for his frequently tactless comments.

Though she often hung out with the Marauders, Lily was still her great friend. She didnt really approve her hanging out with Marauders but she didnt try to stop her anyway. Marlene and Alice were nice too. Four of them had aquired a strong relationship and always shared a good lot of things like boys, quidditch, etc and a bit girly talk, rarely.

    Severus had been a good friend, mostly helping Ginny with Potions and spells. He taught Ginny a few really good hexes, which actually he had created. He was pretty good at it. Needless to say, Ginny was quite enjoying her time in this era. Though she tried to fix the time turner several times, almost 3-4 times a day, it still remained as stuck as the first time. She even interacted with Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Avery, Goyle, Crabbe, and some other people who were future deatheaters. Needless to say, her interaction with them hadn't been pleasant. They had tried to hex her, but Ginny being Ginny, was able to escape, leaving a stunned Crabbe, Black-eyed Lucius and hanging upside-down Avery.

    Besides them, Ginny had developed a brother sisterly friendship with none other than Ted Tonks, the 7th year Gryffindor Head Boy. Their friendship developed when she helped Ginny against Lucius with some necessary potion ingredients. Ginny had also caught him in the broom closet (*cough*cough*) in an awkward position with 7th year Slytherin Head Girl Andromeda Black.

    "Whoa, what's up bro? Looking for flobberworms?" Ginny asked, raising her eyebrows. Ted groaned. "Oh close the door." After five minutes of waiting, Ginny was finally introduced to Andromeda by Ted.

    Besides all friends, brothers, Ginny had developed a very, very special bond with none other than Regulus Black. She was not sure what she could call their relationship. They met at the bank of Black Lake almost everyday, sharing many things. Nobody knew about their friendship, as Regulus ignored her in front of anyone else; which he had said he would. Ginny did the same. She knew Regulus would get in trouble by Narcissa and Bellatrix. She would tell him many things.... but mostly she let him talk. He would tell her.... how his mother thought him to be the ideal son, how he didn't really care about blood purity, how Bellatrix was mean to him, how Sirius hated him.... how Sirius had left him alone in the dreadful house by running away.... how he despised to follow the old rotten ideas of his family.... how he begged the Sorting Hat to put him in Slytherin despite it said he didn't belong to Slytherin. The Sorting Hat actually wanted to put him in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. It had said that he had Slytherin qualities, he was cunning.... but he was better suited for wit or bravery than for being ambitious. His family expected him to become a Deatheater after school. Ginny let him talk.... because she knew he had no one else to open up to. After sometime, Ginny was convinced that maybe Sirius had been a little blind about his brother, maybe because Regulus was always treated as the ideal son. But Regulus was different. Ginny wanted to share her secrets as well. She wanted a fair exchange. But however, he knew it wouldn't be right yet. It would create problems for both Regulus and her. Currently, she was sitting under a tree besides the Black Lake with Regulus.