11

+ after 2 days.

2:34 am

@jinnie: should i talk
about wanna one to make
you come back because
their comeback is nearing ;))

[delivered]

@jinnie: yUUUUHA

@jinnie: please stop this

@jinnie: BEch

_

   Sunday (the same day)
10:36am

I walked alongside the main road towards the bus-stop. I was going to Seolie's house. Seolie's my best friend, her hobbies includes always making me look like a baboon's butt.

But, anyways, i was going to her place to get some charts for the class decoration assignment.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, and there stood Seolie's mom.

"Is Seol awake, auntie?" I asked as i walked into the house.

"I don't know, she didn't come out of her room since last night, maybe she's still asleep, go up!" Aunt Kim said as she went to the kitchen, opening the fridge as she pulled out some random items.

Walking up the stars to Seol's room, i heard squealing and muffled cries and i quickly knew what it meant. Sigh.

Fan girl alert.

"SASAENG!" I shouted as I literally barged into her room. Smirk.

"Shut up," she threw at me a pillow. Ouch. "I need new friends, who likes kpop so that i can share what it feels like here." she pointed at the left side of her chest being the ever so dramatic Seolie.

I rolled my eyes as i paused her "Try Not To Fangirl" video and sat next to her stretched legs.

"Give me the charts, Seollie-ah. I'll do the decoration for us, give me some colors and glitters too, okay?" I looked over her room for signs of the charts.

"Yah! Why you so...dull?" She got out of her fluffy blankets and looked at me.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"Buy yourself some charts on your way home then."

"I hate you," I deadpanned. "Okay so i met a dude on instagram and he was like...."

So i told Seollie everything except for his 'name' and his instagram handle. I'm smart.

"You should probably reply, it's been like almost two weeks and he hasn't stopped texting  you." She shrugged to create the so called 'impact' from Seollie's dictionary of actions.

"That's why i'm not replying. Online pervs message a lot too so." I shrugged

"Then how d'ya explain that super ulzzang picture then? Hm?!"

"Well,.... he must have got that off the internet, who knows."

"Shut up and message him right now, this instant," she looked at me and folded her arms. "Your phone?"

"I left it home! I'll do it, okay? I know when to myself, it's just i'm not sure after all those convos..."

"Sure what?," she walked over to her study desk to get out the required things. "Well, i know, you're sure that he's not a middle-aged creep because of all your texting but you're not sure, right."

The moment i nodded my head, Seollie burst out laughing, leaving me with a super pissed off face.

"Seollie, seriously?"

Monday
12:24am

@jinnie: wait

@jinnie: i'm ulzzang?

@jinnie:

[delivered ]

[delivered ]