33

unknown
yooooooooo

yuhayuyu
tf

unknown
it's hyunjin for
god's sake, yuha

yuhayuyu
sTRANGER dANGER

unknown
you seriously gave
me ur number
that night

yuhayuyu
i was drunk bij

yuhayuyu
just kidding

yuhayuyu
hi hyunjin

unknown
yes hello

yuhayuyu
texting sucks

unknown
i'm coming over

yuhayuyu
no don't, i'm here

I had just got in from of Seollie's house and as soon as i entered, i saw Seollie dozing off on the couch squirming with oily chips.

"SEOLLIE!!"

She opened her eyes lazily and got up. "Hyunjin told me he's coming over, get your ass up!"

"Like I care, he's not my bias," she got up and started to walk to her room, upstairs.

I sat on the couch and started to surf through the channels when the main door opened revealing Hyunjin.

He walked to me and snatched the TV remote making me stare at him. I don't know how it's possible but it wasn't too soon i was getting used to having my bias around me.

"Aren't you going to spit out something salty now?" he raised his right eyebrow whilst turning his point of focus on me.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, give me your phone now!" he stretched his palm.

"No! For wHAT?! You're being like Seolli-?"

"Called me someone?" she burst out in some fresh pajamas and a neatly brushed out hair.

"Wahh! You sure are scared that Hyunjin would pass a picture of you being ugly to Jisung, now aren't you? Tsk tsk." i said, which earned an eye-roll from Seollie.

"Who's your bias, Yuha?"

"Speaking of biases, I gotta eat lunch, and it's Jeongin, don't worry." I winked at him and got up from my seat.

While rummaging through the containers in the shelves, a voice behind me spoke out, "So, how it going with that Jin boy?"

"Oh shut up Seollie-" I stopped at turned to look in the fridge for food.

"Who's Jin?" Hyunjin spoke as he stood beside Seollie.

"Nothin-"

"Her internet friend, he likes her for sure but she's just won't buy his hints." She turned at Hyunjin.

"I'm broke, I can't even buy myself a decent meal."

"Want me to take you out?" Hyunjin raised his right eyebrow again. And for god knows what reason, a foreign feeling, a tingly feeling in my stomach made me want to throw up.

Pulling myself together, I managed out a descent response,"I'm not trash for you to take out!"

"Aish, salty Yuha back at it again. So, erm, do you like this Jinnie boy?" He asked nervously?

"What?! No!!!"

"She's in denial, Hyunjin."

[a/n: :(  ]