35

@jinnie has blocked you

I stared into my phone screen and tried my best to think out all the things i had said when we last talked. I hadn't said anything stupid. I hadn't done anything wrong but why.

Tears were the flood and it washed away all my happiness of opening Instagram to text Jinnie. I couldn't hold it anymore thinking that i had to go through everyday not saying a word to the boy i had started to like.

I looked once again at my phone screen and a small hope sprang up. What if it was a mistake? What if he blocked me unknowingly?

I wiped my tears grabbing my jacket as i went out to go for a short walk to clear my mind.

I was looking down secretly counting my steps to distract thinking about it and suddenly, i ran into a tall body and shortly mumbled a 'sorry' not even minding to look up to see the person's face until my wrist was grabbed.

I looked up to see Hyunjin. I quickly dried my tears on my jacket's sleeves. "Where's Seollie?"

His eyes softened suddenly, "We tried calling you but you weren't picking up, I messaged you so many texts, what's with you?"

"Nothing," I removed my wrist from his grip,"Can I go now?"

I rushed my way out of his sight, as I was sure I wasn't in his sight, I walked slowly to a park and slumped down on a bench. Without even realizing, tears flowed down my eyes.

I tried to wipe my tears but as much as I wiped, the more it flowed, I kept rubbing my eyes when a body wrapped me in their arms, "Please don't keep pushing me away," His voice as soft as cotton spoke as I cried more and more.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin, it's just.." he tightened his grip around my waist and I held onto him as all my feelings poured out in the form of tears.

After a while, I could finally grasp what was happening and with a small grateful smile, I looked up at Hyunjin,"Thank you."

"Want to tell me what this is all about?" He wiped my tears as we broke the hug. I was partly happy it was already dark as my eyes felt puffy and swollen and my face was heating up as the strange foreign feeling in my stomach returned when he spoke to me in an unusually soft voice.

+hyunjin

"It's nothing, Hyunjin, I just needed some time off, everything was just too much." her lips gave a tight-lipped smile as we made eye-contact.

I'm sorry, Yuha. I want to tell you but I can't. I'm sorry.

"Look, you can tell me anything, Yuha." After swallowing the lump in my throat, I gathered all my courage and locked gazes with her.

"I don't think i'm ready to talk about it right now. Can we go home ?"

[a/n: oh my golly so much
drama just bc a boy blocked her tch]