37

+++

Because of their training, Hyunjin was indeed really sick. At Seollie's, he slept the whole weekend and he still had another week to rest.

Today , Yuha had finally decided to go out to get some fresh air when she walked herself to Seollie's house without even realizing. It would be a waste if i didn't go in, oh well.

The door was unlocked so Yuha just walked in and saw a note, probably of Auntie's, it said,

i made breakfast for you and hyunjin, heat it and eat. Also i left some money too if you want to order anything

Climbing upstairs, Yuha had forgotten that Hyunjin was in the house so she shouted as loud as she could when she was a 100m away from Seollie's room.

"WAKEY WAKEYY SOOOOOLLIE!"

She barged into the room to see Seollie almost dying. "Seol, for god's sake, it's nearly 2pm."

Seollie quickly looked up to Yuha and checked her wrist watch,"Is Hyunjin up?"

"H-hyunjin? Ahhhh him? i don't think so?"

"Why's that a question?" She tied her hair into a spiral bun and got into her bathroom and started brushing her teeth with the door wide open, "Hey, why don't you go check on him?"

Yuha rolled her eyes while she got up and went to the guest room.

Knock. Knock.

"Hyunjin?" She opened the door slowly and all she heard was a Hyunjin's heavy breaths.

"Oh my god, Hyunjin, are you okay?" She rushed to his bedside and checked his forehead.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, struggled to open his eyes, "I'm fine, d-don't worry," he managed to mumble.

"No you're not," Yuha said as she opened the curtains and ran downstairs to get a bowl of water and a towel. "Seollie, make some porridge, Hyunjin's erm, sick."

"What? He was fine yesterday? I'll take that," she took the towel and the bowl of water. "And you make the porridge." Seollie winked as she ran before Yuha could gather some flames from her throat.

"Arghh!"

Setting up the pot and fire, she chopped the vegetables and boiled the water.

"Ahh done!" Keeping the apron on the counter, she poured some porridge on two bowls and went up to the guest room.

"Here, i know you get headaches when you oversleep," she passed one bowl to Seollie, who took the bowl and went to the other side of the room to gulp it down. And taking the other bowl, she spoke softly, nudging Hyunjin.

"Hey, get up, I made you some soup."

He slowly lifted his heavy eyelids, he sat up on the bed and looking at the flustered Yuha, and idea formed in his mind and he wimpered and touched his temples. "Ahhh, Yuha, my head hurts, I can't drink that."

Yuha, being Yuha, shot back,"Okay then, maybe I can hav-"

"Feedme!"

Yuha's cheeks displayed all her feelings, "No, you can eat that by yours- ugh fine!"

She picked the cutlery and bought the spoon to his mouth, a smirk formed on his lips but it lasted only for a second as on Yuha's face, he saw flashed a proud smile as he gulped the first spoon. Stupid. Butterflies filled his stomach making him stare intently at the smiling Yuha.

"Am I interrupting something?!"

The both of them looked up to be greeted by the click sound of the camera that Seollie was holding. "Mm good stuff, I'm keeping this for when you two start dating."

"What the heck, Seollie!" Yuha shouted as she had the tray and cutleries in her hand to throw her a pillow.

"Thanks, Seollie!" Hyunjin, on the other hand, said as he waved to Seollie who was exiting the room with her empty bowl.

"What the heck, Hyunjin!!!!" Yuha said as she handed him the tray that was on her lap. "Feed yourself!"

"Heyyy, I'm sick!!"

"I hate you." She started feeding him again. She had forgotten she was mad at him that she started smiling as she fed him again.

Seollie, on the other hand, kept taking pictures of them from the door as they remained oblivious throughout.

"What about me ?" Hyunjin said as he took in the vegetable soup. He surprised himself with his bold question.

"You what?"

"Erm, what Seollie said." He said as she fed him again. It was a miracle he could look at her straight into her eyes, his breath was getting shaky. But he failed to notice Yuha's situation, being so close to him was enough for her, she didn't expect such a question, the foreign feeling in her guts had returned and it was taking over her all actions.

"Shut up and eat." She stuffed a whole spoonful into his mouth.

"Aish," he mumbled under his breath, soft enough for Yuha to not hear.