24

Sunday
9am

@youhaha: yah

@youhaha: seollie-ah

@youhaha: i'm coming
over

@youhaha: hope you
have all the markers
and the charts?

@youhaha: do you?

@youhaha: i know u do

@youhaha: i'm coming over now

@youhaha: i'm walking

@youhaha: i reached near
the store in your street

@youhaha: YAHHHHHHH

@youhaha: I HOPE YOU'RE  UP

[delivered]

_

+yuha

Putting on some fuzzy socks i put on my usual white adidas sneakers and set out to Seollie's place dressed pretty much casually, i hope so.

I was the kind of girl who cannot just go out in home clothes, well, if it's a sleepover i would but not in broad daylight, that's like going against the fashion police and the laws of broad daylight fashion. Sheesh

As Seol's house came into view, i sighed, it's time to listen to kpop shitz for an hour before starting to do something productive.

I rang the doorbell to see Aunt Kim's face, "Mornin' Auntie, is Seollie up? She didn't respond to any of my messages."  I emphasized as i pulled up my phone in-front of my face.

Aunt shook her head as if saying how much she regretted giving birth to Seollie. "Help me raise Seollie, Yuha haha."

I chuckled at that before going up to shout my ducking lungs out.

I knocked.

...

No answer

Whoops, too bad my patience's limited.

I barged into the room and shouted my lungs dry, "SEOLLLIE, KIM FRICKIN SEOLLIE WAKE THE HELL UP WE NEED TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT WAKE THE HELL UP WAKE THE HELL U- "

"OKAY OH MY GOD OKAY OKAY ALRIGHT."

She looked up from her pillow, super pissed off. She got up, looked around with drooping eyes and then fell back down on to her bed.

Me being me, i jumped with all my might sideways for more impact, that is. And rolled on top of her like rolling a dough with a rolling pin. Me being the rolling pin and Seol being the dough.

I know this trick hurts because that's what my cousin brother used to do to wake me up.

"ARGH, JUNG YUHA I WILL MURDER YOu!"

I quickly stood up and smirked when she passed by me to go to the bathroom, is this victory i smell?

Nope, the smell of Seollie's bad morning breath. Life is hard with lazy people.

"I heard that!!" Seollie shouted from the bathroom. "Don't act like you're not one. Remember the time i had to call both Erin and Rinji once to wake you up because our school bus was going to leave us and you just wouldn't wake up to get ready?"