18

10:27am

@jinnie: hey yu!

@jinnie: 🤗☺️🧐

10:30am

@youhaha: wtf

@youhaha: i'm
in class

@youhaha: and ew cringe
what's up with those
awkward emojis
omg unsend it

@youhaha: i'm reading
those sarcastically

_

+yuha

"A bit busy, Miss Yuha?" I gulped at i looked up from my table to greet Mrs. Nam's face. Her hands were on her hips and her eyes had a really irritated look . I gulped some more.

"Erm, ah, ahem!!" I didn't know what to do so i looked over to Erin. She shook her head and her eyes displayed sympathy. Shit. I could already smell trouble and detention room.

"Sorry, Mrs. Nam. I got carried away." I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Yuha, you already know that i hate rule breakers. 3 days detention and give me your phone," stretched her palm forward. "Expect your phone back after a week."

ok sis but why is detention for just 3days and my phone being taken away for a week?

I screamed and cussed and threw a whole tantrum. But all of this, i did it in my head so no one knew or heard except for me.

I bowed down. "Yes, I'm very sorry, mam."

I had to, being on the opposite side of Mrs. Nam is like literally signing a contract to sit on a volcano. Her eyes are huge, literally.

°

"What were you even thinking?" Rinji asked. We were walking to our table. Me, Seol, Rinji, and Erin, that is.

"You already know that if i've something on my mind, i cannot concentrate and i got a text so." I sat down and picked up my chopsticks.

Seollie and i communicated with our eyes. That boy? she asked. At this, I furrowed my eyebrows signaling her that it's time to hajima about the boy now.

I was surprised that Rinji and Erin didn't notice, they're professional spies, i tell you. But none can argue that food is not love.

[a/n: yes folks i used to read dork diaries skahsja]