48

"I mean, you can't just ignore I exist for eternity," Hyunjin said, slightly tapping his toes on the park's bench. The air was chilly and Yuha had made sure to wear something warm to avoid getting a jacket like all those cliché dramas. Her arms were folded in front of her chest as she pursed her lips.

"The sun's setting, it's almost 6. Are you done?" Yuha said, keeping a straight face. After seeing nothing but Hyunjin and his eyes showing all his emotions. He was begging for forgiveness and she realized that if she stayed here any longer, she would just end up losing this battle and end up forgiving this stupid dork so she walked away from the bench area.

Hyunjin grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her back, "Wait, I have something to tell you." He was suddenly all nervous, he pouted a bit, struggling to get words out of his mouth. His throat suddenly felt dry as if he had been thirsty for the past one week.

"Make it fast," Yuha folded her arms again, trying to sound as bitchy as ever.

"Okay, look. I'm sorry. I said this before and I'll keep saying it again, I'm sorry for everything. And to answer your question, no, it wasn't fun watching and seeing you not as Jinnie but as me but as much as I tried to, my selfishness always got the best of me and refrained myself from telling you."

Yuha felt her heart beat ten times faster than it should. Her arms were let out lose and she was fiddling with her fingers, nervously. Her stomach churning again. Why am I so stupid. This is not the time, Yuha. Damn.

"And I have nothing else to say but I-i, screw this, I like you, okay. A lot. I did ever since I saw you at Pops and Seoul and I'm sorry for every single mistake I've made but I like you and it's killing me to know that you're just there, mad at me and refusing to even look at me."

"W-what do you mean you like me," Yuha's eyes grew wide and her lips opening and closing, at loss of words. The light blue sky had faded into shades of dark blue, the sun had already set but it wasn't too dark, just enough to see Hyunjin's slightly flushed face.

"What do you think I mean, dumbass." Hyunjin retorted, and suddenly everything felt like before. Like everything was fine with popcorns and pizzas, in the living room of Seollie's house watching a new drama.

Yuha bit her lip to stop herself from joking with him again to which Hyunjin pouted like a lost child. Awh.

"I don't even know myself, my heart beats faster and my stomach does things what I'm not even sure of calling it but one thing I know for sure is that not seeing you is driving me nuts and I can't just go on like this. Please." Hyunjin pleased, his eyes suddenly softening. Yuha couldn't help but smile.

She knew she was tripping but due to hormonal factors, she was on her tippy toes and planted a small kiss on Hyunjin's beautiful lips. Yuha pulled back and smiled at him.

Hyunjin's pout turned into a smile and as if being controlled, he slid one hand to hold Yuha's neck and another encircling her waist, he smiled before closing the gap between the two.