34

Hyunjin's visits at Seollie's had become a part of his usual routine. Usually, he only came there to rest after practice, his room was in the guest room.

Today was his day off and he had nowhere to go since all the members had left to their homes in Seoul but his parents had settled in Busan.

He opened the door to Seollie's room and saw her munching some popcorn while watching some kpop videos on her computer.

"Hey, you busy?" he asked in a small voice as if to not disturb Seollie, which she turned her head back to.

"Erm, no, come sit here. Not going to sleep today?"

"It's a day off and i have no where to go so i came here. I'm bored, what you up to?"

"Oh." Hyunjin didn't disturb her and continued to watch the videos she was watching while constantly sharing the popcorn.

"Hey, who's Jinnie, that one who you guys talked about?" Hyunjin suddenly spoke out of the blue, it was unusual that it came out normal as he was trying so hard to pull up the words from his throat.

Seollie chuckled, "Why are you so curious about Yuha's life? Jinnie's her internet friend and i know it's no big deal but it is with Yuha. You know, she doesn't talk to boys, like she does in real life saying that talking with unknown people online is just a waste of time."

Hyunjin nodded trying not to react so much,"I know it's weird but does she like, have feelings for this guy she has never seen?"

Seollie had her eyebrows in knots,"I don't know, she's always saying it isn't possible but from what i know she might have, she's held on to him more than y'know.
"If he's lying or cat-fishing her, she'd be devastated when she finds out. I hope Jinnie's a good guy in this story."

Hyunjin swallowed the lump in his throat and avoided making eye-contact with Seollie to hide the guilt in his eyes.

"But I'm happy for her, she's always like smiling whenever she'd look at her phone, and I'm glad it's with a real person, otherwise she's always watching animes and reading anime characters' fanfics. He's lucky."

"He's lucky," Hyunjin repeated as he calmed down. Suddenly, Seollie straightened her back and looked at him, dead in the eyes.

"Hyunjin, do you like Yuha?"