41

I went to the the kitchen and poured myself a cup of hot milk to make some hot chocolate, when i was done, i took out a piece of bread, stuck it in my mouth and turned back when

"Make me a cup of hot chocolate too, eh?"

I bit a piece of the bread and chewed on it while holding the other part in my other hand, "Why do you keep appearing at the weirdest of timings, sheesh."

Right at that moment, Seollie came downstairs, Hyunjin then put a hand around her shoulder and looked at her sneakily,"Is it wrong for me to visit my cousin sister~ Yuha?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes and continued walking to the living room whilst he and Seollie followed me from behind,"Plus i have very rare free time and i don't have my phone, now tell me is it fair for you to roll your eyes at me?"

I rolled my eyes again and slumped on the couch.

I bought the cup right next to my face,"Will you just stop bugging m-HEY!!!"I was interrupted when he quickly took a sip from my cup making his face come super close to mine.

How ever am i going to survive a week like this?

I didn't know why but i felt weird summersaults in my stomach.We just stood there for like, five prolonged seconds when Seollie coughed on air.

"Oh-i-i-jus-i-"I handed him the cup of hot chocolate,"Here, y-you drink it, I'm full."

I quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen while fanning my face trying to make my tomato of a head-chill.

"Yah, why are you so red?" He peeked in from behind me, I choked on air,"Will you please stop bothering me, gosh!"

"Wow, it must be that time for the month for somebody." He shrugged and stood there, his arms folded in front of him. I turned my head and poured myself a cup of water. "FYI, I am not!"

"Thanks for the promo," Hyunjin smirked at me and my stomach jumped again.

"Is your cold gone?" I asked to change the topic but it's hwang hyunjin, i can't beat him.

"Awh, worried about me, is it, Miss Jung Yuha?" he winked and flashed a smile, this time his dimples perfectly showing. It was becoming very hard to converse with him at this point.

"I'm gonna like chill in your room, Seol," i said as i quickly grabbed a water bottle and went up the stairs.