23

+yuha

It was computer class and the day i'd get back my phone from Evil Teacher Mrs. Nam Hyun Ae , final episode. Subtitles : Evil Teacher No.1

I was paired up again with my forever lab partner, the very butt of a chimpanzee, Kim Seollie.

She was so much into creating the Query of the given table, inserting criteria for various sorting, perfect.

"Seol-ah, give me your phone for a bit," i tried sounding as busy as she was, MS offices are not me, i love video editing and that's it with computers.

Without even looking at me, she passed me her phone. Actually, she would question me about where and what i was going to do with her precious phone but as i didn't have my phone at the moment, she was casual about sharing her phone for a while.

Quickly, i opened instagram and logged out from my account and deleted my account from
her phone and sighed. Now i can talk with whoever i want at peace.

Me being Yuha, i was bored, so my eyes started to look around the situation of the computer lab, everyone was so busy in their own works. Wandering s'more, my eyes met Erin's, she raised a brow and i just shook my head. Rinji was busy just like Seol.

This was what our group of friends looked like, the 'two' best friends division. I was more close with Seollie than with the other two and Erin and Rinji were best friends. But when we hung out, it was 'the four best friends' but still if you did closely observe, (which would actually be creepy) you'd still see the how we were divided into two.

°

"Yuha, Mrs. Nam wants to see you." The class president informed me.

"Got it," i got up from my seat and ran to the teacher's lounge. Finally!

"Don't repeat this ugly behavior in my class again or else your phone's going to live in my drawer for a month, do. you. understand?" Mrs. Nam was shouting at me for no apparent reason, what a beast.

"Ne, yes man, i'm sorry mam. thank you mam." I bowed and left almost jumping.

As I entered the class, it looked just the same as it did when I left.

"What'd the beast say?" Seollie pulled a chair and sat beside me.

"Military school speech!" I opened the book i was reading and continued from where i had left.

"See ya, text me tonight for Saturday's weekend project!"

"Aight! Also remind Erin and Rinji about it too, Erin told me to remind her last time."