32.Can't resist?!

"Holy shoot. The car need to stop now. What the timing?" I slammed my hand on the steering wheel sounding frustrated.

It's 8 at night and the rain is pouring so hard that I couldn't see outside the window clearly and the night has become cold and dark. I have just driven from hospital to the mansion and now my car broke down few steps away from the mansion.

I looked for an umbrella at the back but to my poor luck I didn't have one. I then grabbed my phone and scrolled I through the contacts but I haven't got number of any of the staff to whom I could call and asked to bring me the umbrella so my thumb stop on one contact and that is the jerk, I forced my finger to tap the call button as he was the only one who could send someone for my rescue but that jerk phone was busy.

I rolled my eyes as he would never be of any help for me then I think of calling the mechanic but due to heavy rainfall he too can't reach here. So I looked outside to see a soul wandering around but there was only the loud sound of rain striking against my car window and the thunderstorm added more to the frightening night.

So grabbing my mobile and stuffing it into my leather bag I turn off the car engine and opened the car door holding the bag and key. I then hurriedly locked the car and literally ran towards the mansion door.

I was soaked from head to toe due to the heavy rain when I have just walk four steps. I tried not to feel irritated due to the wet clothes clinging to my skin and tried to walk steady in my sandal which was difficult due to the rain on the road.

"Haaaa -cheee." I sneezed out loud when I place a foot at the main door soaking from head to toe.

"What the fuck? Why were you out in rain? Bring the towel Roan." I heard Shaub pissed voice coming from the left.

But I ignored his question and walked ahead but he place the towel on my head or literally threw it stopping few steps away from me.

"Roan! Pass these key to Mr.Walt. I forgot to gave him." I handed the key to him dropping my bag on the floor.

I then wiped my face with the towel and wrapped it around my upper body as I could see the jerk glaring at Roan who was staring at my soaked clothes.

"Mam dinner will up till you get down." Lia, the maid said coming in the view.

"It's Shalifa, Lia. Thanks but I have already eaten." With that I picked up my bag from the floor and climbed up the stairs to go to my room.

I closed the door dropping the bag on the side table and went to take a warm bath. I added extra bubble and maintaining the hot temperature strip of my clothes to take a bath.

The hot water soothed my skin and I relaxed for a while. I have already told Mr.Waltz to send my car to the garage so tomorrow I need to take a cab.

After a long relaxing hot bath I put on the robe and went to the walk in closet but to my dismay there was only few of my clothes which I don't wear usually.

So I searched for my pajamas but the shelf was empty. I walked out to my room and was about to call Lia when I saw Shaub standing near the door frame with his hands shoved into the pant pocket.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a knitted eyebrow.

"Seems like you have a relaxing hot shower." He said with a smirk ignoring my question and eye me up and down.

"It's none of your business and mind saying where are my clothes?" I placed my hands on the hips and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Come with me." Shaub said over his shoulder while walking to his room.