chapter 𝟒 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞'

________________

Jihoon's POV

after walking out from the mall and went inside our cars since me and woojin have license, woojin started to question me

" hoon , do you know who they are ? " he said while staring at me

" the girl is the one that i'm going to married to "

" wow really?! dang she's really pretty tho " woojin then smirked

" I don't think so i have a girlfriend right ? she's way better than her "

" i know i know but can't you see . she is wayyyyy better than your gf "

" what the hell dude ! did you just mocked my girlfriend ? " my voice went high since woojin said it

" whatever, just at least treat your future wife nice "

i went silence since i'm too focus on the road or to ignored woojin since i don't really like to talk about her

Time Skip
At Wanna One's house

??? POV

i was cooking in the cooking with jaehwan when a door bell rang which startled the both of us and maybe also the others .

the members were arguing on who will open the dang door . i when to the door ignoring all of them and saw jihoon and woojin coming inside while saying something to each other ignoring me .

Sigh

" hmmm "

" oh hyung , we didn't see you there " the 2 park said while putting their's stuff on the counter of the kitchen .

i sigh again and when to continue my food for them since ALL of them complained about how hungry they are .

Lunch is ready .
i've prepared them chicken since jihoon really loves chicken so why not make it .

we all sat down and start to munch away the chicken . seongwoo was joking around like usual and instantly laugh while choking . Very nice .

my eyes travelled to jihoon and woojin as they both wasn't laughing because they were talking bout something else in which make me curious .

we all finished eating the food and argued on who will wash the dishes . Rock , paper , scissors is the only thing we ever thing to stop the argue .

at the end two people will do it , jaehwan and sungwoon , perfect combination .

we all then went into the living room and decided on what game we should play since we're really bored .

while looking for games to play suddenly someone's phone is ringing .

We all look at each other when the owner of the phone is Jihoon . He excuse himself to answer the phone .

Jihoon's POV

my phone was buzzing , interupting my conversation with woojin . I look at my phone to see who was calling me .