chapter 𝟏𝟐 : 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

" it's okay , it's me "

I heard that voice before , it sounds familiar . When did i heard this voice ? I finally open my eyes slowly as i kept on thinking twice .

" Jungkook ? " the person that close my eyes smiled as i said his name

" What are you doing here ? " I ask him as he slow down his pace to match up with my walking pace .

" Nothing " he replied

Questions filled my head but i can't managed to say a single word as we nearly arrived at my class

" lend me your phone "

" why ? " i asked

" just give me " i give my phone to him and he somehow type in something as i can't really see what he was actually doing

" here " he give back and walk into his classroom which is near the dance room .

I walk in the dance room and everyone was with their partner expect for a few people .

The teacher ask me who i want to dance with . I just told her i was fine with anyone and a girl who was slowly taking jihoon's hand to take him somewhere perhaps taking him from dancing with me .

Unfortunately the teacher caught her and told her to come back . I heard giggles everywhere . It pissed her and she started to shout out loud forgeting that there was teacher standing .

" Detention " was the word she got and a sigh was heard

The teacher had picked me and jihoon to be partners . Damn it .

" So what dance cover should we choose ? " jihoon asked as he scroll through youtube to find any good covers

" How about kill this love ? " i asked

" uhm maybe no ? " he disagree but i have another plan

" Butterfly ? " we both said at the same time and laugh together .

We start to watched the video of bts butterfly together and i was quick to memorize the dances .

" how did you do that ? " he look shocked

" do what ? " i asked

" nearly memorize all the dance moves "

" i don't know , i happen to already know the dances moves back at home "

I teach him the moves slowly and was quite impressed that he learn them pretty quickly .

Ring !

The bell ring as it was lunch time .

-- Recess --

I walked into the loud canteen full with surrondings of gossips , whispers and talks . Me and my lil wallet is hungry but thought of finding my best friend .

Eyeing the canteen and someone grabbed my attention . He was also coincidencely was staring back at me which kinda makes me froze in place but then continue to find Chawrae .

Chawrae saw me and wave intensely which makes me felt embarrassed and my face turn slightly reddish-pink . I walked up to her and sat down in front of her since her boyfriend was next to her .

" Did you buy anything ? " she look puzzled as i didn't carry any food with me

" Nope , i haven't . I'm not really that hungry you know " i replied

We all talked and felt was like for hours but only for 15 mins when someone suddenly bang the table and sit down next to me since it was empty .

Jihoon , who was smiling and stared at me like he want something . I give him my curious looks when he abruptly pull me without my permission and the way he took my wrist was ouch , hard .

Chawrae understood what was going to happen and continue her lovely talk with her boyfriend .

-- rooftop --

Jihoon pulled me up the staircase and until only one door at the top . He opened it and bought me to the center which again makes me curious on what he was going to say .

" Why did you bring me here ? You know you can just talk at the canteen or even at home " he let go off my wrist and i immediately cross my arm .

" Close your eyes " he smiled

" why ? " i disobey and ask

" just close them " i close my little eyes and heard footsteps everywhere . I frown while closing and was also felt scared and thought it was a trap .

" open " he told me

" Will you be my girl ? " i read the words that was hold by wanna one , his close friends .

" I know we are already married but this is like a promise type with this rose " he appear

He was kneeling while holding a rose and look like he was purposing . A single nod of my head he smiled and give me his rose and hugged me . Tears of joy slowly ran down my face and he gently wiped it off .

--- ♡ ---

Hello everyone , have a nice day
Again i'm sorry that i haven't been uploading anything .
But here is the chapter and sorry for keeping you guys waiting

Happy Birthday My Sarang Jihoonie
I've decided to upload this chapter
On jihoon's day .

Enjoy

↢ 안녕하세요 ↣