chapter 𝟏𝟗 : 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬!

" will you be my girlfriend ? "

" eh ? " i try to repeat what he had said

" i said i like you . I know i'm early but i started to like you in class and i want to ask if you would like to be my girlfriend " i hesistated to reply

i couldn't reply but thinking of it can help me forgot about jihoon so i agree

" thank you minhwa . Wanna take a walk ? " he stand up still smiling and quitely walk away from where i was

" hey wait for me " i shouted and rush to follow him

We had a nice and comfortable talk for the night and he brought me home safely .

Stella probably was sleeping since the lights where all close . I tip-toed to my room and change my clothes and went to sleep .

After 2 years

I wake up late since i have a free class for the day and i figure it is better if i sleep in then coming to school doing nothing .

Felix had sent be a lot of message probably because he miss me . I do find him cute but not as cute as jihoon and i need to forget about him .

I replied all his sweet texts and jump out off bed to get ready for the sunny day . I decided to go to the gym since i have been a very lazy person these days .

I tied up my hair into a bun and took my water bottle with my gym bags and head out to the car . Yes , i have a car since my parents brought it for me so it's easier to go somewhere .

I drove to the gym for about 15 minutes from the apartment . It was 7.14 am when i look at it and listen to my playlist with a bunch of bts songs .

" oh oh , i can make it right "

After make it right song finish , i took out my gym bag and lock my car and went in straight to the gym .

The gym was massive and a decent amount of people were their working their butts off . I put my bag in the locker and put on my airpods and start using the treadmill .

I started running and slowly increase the number while jamming to my motivational songs .

I didn't realise that someone was next to me since i was busy working out . There were two mens also using the treadmills next to mine and they were talking in between the run .

" what songs do we perform ? " the man next to me said and yeah i can hear them since i put the volume to low point

" i think the 1st part was Light and the rest of undivided songs " the other next man said and the song was quite familiar to me but didn't mind to further think about it .

I was finally done with my workouts and drank my cold water . I change into a normal basic clothes and went out .

The two mens were still there . The first one was wearing a basic all black clothes with a white cap and the second one was wearing a pink shirt pairing with a black sweatpants .

The first one was taller then the second one and i went past them while putting my airpods again .

Someone's POV

" Hyung , that girl looks familiar isn't it " he said

" where ? " i ask him and he point to a girl who had passed by us

" she looks like minhwa " i just shake my head off in disagreement

" hyung let's go , we're gonna be late for later " he drag me to the van before i even open my mouth to say something

Wanna One have a concert
In Melbourne , Australia
Where Minhwa is currently studying and staying for another 3 years

Jihoon is still with Luna who is pregnant now but not with jihoon's .
Unfortunately jihoon didn't know about this and the reason where luna torture minhwa to leave him .

Wanna One had just finished their performance a few hours ago and they are allowed to explore the country .

They all decided to go shopping
Jihoon with woojin to buy gifts for luna just because luna begged him to and it somehow annoyed jihoon .

Minhyun and jaehwan want to buy albums of their favourite artist . Daniel and Seongwoo decide to stay at the hotel and went live .

Daehwi , Guanlin , Jinyoung went to the go shopping for clothes and their were having competition on who have the best clothes .

Jisung and sungwoon went to buy coffee for all of them and will meet up outside the water fountain not far from the cafè .

Sungwoon's POV

As me and jisung hyung decided to go buy some coffee , a lot of the members also want one so we buy it for them too .

The van dropped us from the water fountain and jisung hyung told all of us to come back at this fountain and we all went separate ways .

We look around the place and a lot of shops are very aesthetic and minimalist . I told hyung to take pictures of me .

We then saw a shop full of flowers and books inside , i would guess it was a study cafè .

I was disturb by the beautiful flowers outside the cafè when i realise a young girl walk in the cafè .

Jisung hyung also realise it and we decide to went in and explore more of the cafè .

* ding ding *

The sound of bell ringing for the waiter to take the orders , a lot of student in one big table probably doing a study group .

There was a photo booth for people at the back of the cafè . Classical music was played through the speaker above our heads as we walk to the counter .

The girl who had just walked in a while ago was in front of us paying her drinks and walk to find her sits . She took out her laptop , notebook and a pencil case .

She began her studying session while it was time for us to order our drinks and possibly a cake to eat since jihoon loves to eat .

3 mocha drink , 2 latte milk tea with less sugar , 2 tall black coffee , 1 mango smoothie , 1 colourful smoothie , 2 caramel macchiato .

After that , we went to a table near her since curiousity hits us like crazy knowing that she really looks familiar to our past .

She suddenly look up , open her hat and push up her glasses . Eyes wide open . Hands are shaking .

" Minhwa !? "

--- ♡ ---