chapter 𝟏𝟓 : 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Weeks after the homecoming . It was time for our graduation day .

Unexpected that all of us got good results and in no time our graduation day is coming .

Students , teachers and also family and children will attend this memorable day of our lives .

My relationship with jihoon is strong and we were quite happy with it . Chawrae and her boyfriend , Minhyun was also very happy together and they are literally the cutest couple ever .

Mostly all of us are planning to go to universities here but also some are going outside studying abroad .

I was offer by lots of universities here in seoul and also scholarships . Jihoon wanted me to study here with him but i still needed time to think through .

I had always wanted to study abroad since i know it was going to be nice and calming .

Anyways , since graduation day is coming which is tomorrow . We , as the whole class had been told to write our own quotes and poets for the next day .

I had been currently doing this and it was nearly finished as i type in a few lines and with jihoon trying to read it , i keep on kicking him well not that harsh .

" Let me see it " he appear everywhere as i tried to complete it .

" No " finally finishing it , i immediately close them and ran up stairs with my precious laptop

" Hey come back here " jihoon started to ran and chase me but he was too late .

I shut my door and lock it to prevent him from coming in . I place my little baby laptop in my bag and zip it shut . I took my phone and went through my social medias .

* click *

A door creck open from behind me and reveal park freaking jihoon and he was smirking dude .

" Hey ! Get out ! " i pushed him back inside his stupid room but he was dang heavy like he looks like a cute potato but the heavy version of it .

Laughing at my reaction on getting him to go back to his room , he smile and give me a pink small letter and went back to his room .

Confused like i always do , curiousity hit me as i open the little letter made by jihoon .

Meet me at the
Cafè Bloom in 15 mins

- Your Date Of The day

" Damn him " i rush to my closet to get my clothes and pick out any random basic t-shirts and denim jeans .

As soon as i was done , i took my phone and purse and rushed down . I open the door and lock it .

I didn't bug on using the bus since it was quite close to where the house and the cafè is .

As i walk fastly , i saw the cafè and went in . I look around and suddenly a hand have taken me to a sit . Shook but then realise it was your typical jihoon .

" So what do you want to order ? " he ask as i fix my shirt

" Just a mango smoothie , i'm not in the mood with coffee . Oh and also a mango cake please " he stood up and order our drinks and my food .

I took out my phone and i reserved a text from an unknown number . I check and read the text .

15.12