chapter 𝟏𝟕 : 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

Its the day where i would finally chase my dreams and leave Korea . My family and Chawrae only know about this and i didn't want them to tell jihoon where i am going .

Jihoon had gone to work to record their mv on wanna one's upcoming album . I then sneak out and left him a simple note on the kitchen counter and left to the airport .

Flight from Korea to ....... please go to the gate 57

" It's time " i hug my parents , my brother who had left work to see me and finally my bestfriend , chawrae hug me so tightly that i couldn't breath .

" Goodbye " i wave at them and give them my flying kiss .

I walk in the gate and through the hallway to the aeroplane . I went in and found my sit not that far but not that close . I put on my airpod and slowly drifting myself to sleep .

* We are now landing *

I went out the aeroplane and check to find my suitcase . I had call an uber earlier in Korea and now it has arrive .

I told the driver where i will be staying for maybe a year or more . I had arrive and check in the apartment .

" Hello ? Anyone here ? " i ring the doorbell and someone unlock the door . There is a young girl with greyish blonde hair , a hazel nut eyes and defined type of face dress in a flowy summer type of dress probably going to a beach party or something .

" Hi , are you Minhwa ? My roommate ? " she ask and kindly let me in as i answer her with a nod

" Here is your room " she show me to a room nicely decorate with a light , soft minimalist furniture perfectly fit the light grey - brown wall colour .

" If you need any help on something , i'm at the living room " she smile and close the door behind her .

I admire the room and there was a varinda outside showing the nice view of the city and buildings .

Once i finish taking photography of the view , i start to unpack and put away all my stuffs since i know that if i don't put my things away my lazy butt will be stuck on the bed instead .

I then finish unpacking , my stomach starts to growl in hungryness . I went out to find any good food to eat . Stella went in the kitchen and said that i can eat whatever i want so i just grab a pasta she had made earlier and eat it at the dining table next to the kitchen .

Stella who was in the living room then walk in the dining table and sit in the front . She had ask quite a lot of question and answer her one by one while eating my pasta . We become friends after our talks

Jihoon's POV

I had come back home from the recording for wanna one's upcoming album next month and i was very tired and decided to take a good nap .

I woke up after an hour later . I called minhwa who is probably upstairs dancing since this time is when her dancing routine come . No response

I once again called her but there was no answer . I decided to check on her eventhough my butt doesn't want to move .

She was not in here ? I check the dance room , strange she is not in there . I then check all the places where she would be but also not there even in her own room .

Probably she went out with Rae . I finally give up and went down to find something to drink since i am very thristy .

I went in the kitchen and saw a note laying on the counter and read it

Dear jihoon ,

I'm sorry . If you find me not there
Well i had decided to switch collage
Don't have to find and contact me
I have change my number
Take care and stay healthy
Have a good relationship with Luna

Love , Minhwa

I broke down into tears as i read her note one by one . This is all my fault , i shouldn't have to go out with Luna but i need to before she do something bad to you jagi . I'm sorry . I need to find her .

Text from Luna

Luna
Be my boyfriend or minhwa will die .

Damn her , why can't my life be perfect . I nearly threw my phone but control myself from it . I contact Rae to meet up with her since she is her bestfriend .

Jihoon
Can we meet up ?

Chawrae
Yeah sure , 3pm at a cafè near your house

Jihoon
Okay

Skip time to 3pm

I walk out from house after i lock it . I saw the cafè and went in to find rae sitting next to the photo booth .

" Thanks for coming "

" No problem , why did you want to meet up with me ? Is there something wrong " rae knows what i was going to say but hide it to protect minhwa

" Minhwa . She's gone . Do you know where she is ? " i beg her but she simply reply with a no

" I'll get going , i need to go now . Goodluck finding her , hwaiting " she grab her mocha drink fill with whipped cream on top

I decided to search for her somewhere she always went to when she isn't at home . The park .

I look around the calm yet pretty park and my mind began searching for her favourite spot which is near the lake . I went there and no sign of her . Sigh . I sat down on the bench and admire the view of sunset .

Where are you Minhwa , i miss you .

--- ♡ ---