chapter 𝟏𝟎 : 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞

_________________

Lovely sun shine in my dark room as the clock tick to 6 o'clock in the morning

Lovely sun shine in my dark room as the clock tick to 6 o'clock in the morning . My alarm rang as it was time to get ready for school .

I stretch my weak body to give me energy for school . I make my bed and walk into my bathroom to take a shower and wash my face .

I quickly get out from my lovely and calming shower and get all my school uniform and wore them . I brush my hair and play with a few makeups to touch up my face .

" I look nice " i dance around my room but accidently bump onto a desk . Unlucky me

" Well at least it doesn't hurt that bad " i rub my feet to ease out the pain

Good mood you say . Don't forget that the bet is today and that's why i am really in a good mood . Hehe

I went downstairs to make breakfast . Get all my utensils and start cooking .
I get my phone and play a few songs since it was silent down here .

I sing and dance to the song of fire since the fire was dancing with me , weird but that's basically me .

It was 7 o'clock and went to check on jihoon if he was awake or not . I was about to go upstairs but he already went down while wearing the costume .

I laugh so hard and stomach hurt so bad . Jihoon look at me annoyed as i prepare his breakfast and mine . I smile a lot at how cute he look in the princess anna's dress with the wig that fits him perfectly .

In our school , we are having a school fair for the students there . I was in charge with costumes and jewelry for people to wear . I made a costume which is the one jihoon was wearing . At first i didn't know who will wear it but the thought came when we have a bet on games and that's why .

He was really annoyed and i try to calm him with my ugly aegyo . He laugh a bit and i fix his dress and hair . Put on a bit of makeup to make him look more prettier .

I went upstairs and get our bags and close the door . Went down and found him playing with his phone , more likely he is picturing himself in which make me take my phone and video him from behind .

Slowly bringing my phone and recording his movement to him as i creep out from the sofa . I even do poses which make him startled . I laugh so hard and it make me fall down .

He look so done . Oh my gosh . He look at me and took photos of me ! Oh no man , i zoom in to his face and we began the war with pictures and videos .

I stop my movement and realized we were late . I turn off my phone and ran to get my bag at the counter . He was also doing the same thing and we head to school .

The sound of panting as we arrived at the school gate and luckily we were there on time . Everyone was looking at us but i ignored all of them probably because me and jihoon arrive at the same time .