chapter 𝟓 : 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

__________________

months had past and it was the day

" you look beautiful " mom said while her nearly in her tears watching me in the wedding gown . i smile to her and thank her

the makeup artist is currently doing my makeup . We went with a natural but smokey type of eyeshadow and a red lipstick .

My wedding planner was making sure that everything is going on planned . I look at the mirror one last time . Never excepted to get married to my longtime crush .

Probably you're wondering , jihoon was my crush this whole time . I like him since he debut in a group called Wanna One but i didn't want to tell him about it .

A/n : probably you guys are wondering if both of them are in the same school . Answer is yes and they are both classmates but jihoon don't know because he doesn't care .

Jihoon's POV

I sigh at the thought of marrying someone that i don't even know and love . She's just another fangirl from school .

I was getting ready and make sure everything looks good . I fix my bow while walking to the event .

We arrived at the event and i stand on the stage and immediately people took pictures of me . I smile because my father order me to since he was in front of me , a few meters .

The event start with the wedding thing when suddenly the door open only revealing no one . I saw the wedding planner panic and rush to go out if she was there or not .

I started to get angry but tried to calm myself down . How could she just run away like this . I tried to calm myself down and suddenly saw a very pretty girl about to walk down the carpet .

All my anger was wash down when i saw that minhwa was walking down from the door slowly to the stage . I was amazed by her pretty visuals . Never knew she was pretty before . She looks at me with her pretty dreaming eyes .

Someone interupped my lovely imagination as we were about to start the wedding . My heart .... its beating fast . I can't stop looking at her and slightly blush when her arms and mine brush against each other .

She noticed it and our eyes meet . All i can see was galaxy . " Ehmmm " we both looked away and when we were announce as husband and wife , her eyes grew big when i kissed her well more like a peck .

We were then was greeted by our family and friends . We all thanked them and instantly took pictures . All of the sudden , a girl came up to me wearing a black dress and her hair was styled up . I looked at her and she hug me . I can see that minhwa was shocked .

" Hey hoonie ! You looked handsome as always " the girl smiled at me but when she looked at me

" Hey , i'm park jihoon's girlfriend , Hayoung and who are you ? "
Minhwa was about said something but i stop her by saying

" She's the one i was forced to marry "

" Ooohh , she looks pretty tho " hayoung said . All of you might thought that hayoung was mean but she is a very kind to people eventhough i told her about the marrige .

Minhwa smiled and excuse herself to get a drink . Hayoung and I talked about a lot of things but my eyes kept on looking at minhwa . She was talking to her friends laughing about something i can't hear since my place and hers was kinda far .

Hayoung pulled my hands to somewhere where it was peaceful which is the hallway near the wedding ceremony . Hayoung asked me a question i wasn't expecting of , " Do you like her ? " My mouth was opened and tried to say something but words can't come out .

" It's okay if you like her but remember that i am still your girlfriend jihoon "

" I-i don't know but i dearly love you , you know that right ? "

" I know " she kissed me and i kissed back . Little did i know someone was watching me kissing hayoung .

Minhwa's POV

I saw jihoon being pulled away by his girlfriend and i was suspicious . I excuse myself to follow them . I heard what they were talking about when i heard " Do you like her ? " said the girlfriend . I couldn't see jihoon since he was back facing me . All i could hear was silence . Then i heard " It's okay if you like her but remember that i am still your girlfriend " . I didn't expect that his girlfriend was kind since usually their mean and rude but she was the opposite of it .

" I-i don't know but i dearly love you , you know that right ? " His words broke my heart into pieces hearing he loves his girlfriend . Of course he still loves her , she's his girlfriend why am i stupid . My heart starts hurting bad when i saw both of them kissing passionately . My heart . I left the scene to go to the bathroom .

I walked fast when i went my way to the girls bathroom . I slowly walk inside with my hands on my chest . One single tears slowly roll down my cheeks . I wiped my tears as i didn't want my makeup to melt down . Yeah melt down new word for makeup .

When i arrived at the hall , everyone was gathering around . My parents gestured me to sit down because the host of the ceremony was about to annouce . My eyes meet jihoon as hayoung was feeding jihoon food . Jealousy hit me as i looked away .

The host talked about things like wedding stuffs and played a few games before the ceremony end . I saw jihoon bid his goodbye to hayoung after the party and went to his friends . I was watching him from my friends when chawrae asked me what was i looking at .

" Hey , are you okay ? What are you looking at ? " she asked while searching where i was looking at . " Ani , gwanchana . I wasn't looking at something " i smiled softly . " Ohh okay then " My eyes still was on jihoon when she said that . " Minhwa , we're get going now , bye " I smiled as a reply since i wasn't in the mood with talking .

My parents and jihoon's called us as i waved at my friends . " Jihoon and minhwa are going to the new house we prepared before the wedding " his dad said and it made both of us shocked . " wait i thought-- " " no excused , we already packed your things so all we have to do now is to go home at your new house " jihoon just follow them . The both of us went into a car and went to the new house .

We finally arrived and i was amazed by how huge and it was a mansion . My parents house was not that huge . Jihoon just passed by me and told me to carry our luggage . Like seriously me ? Wasn't it supposed to be boys ? " Come on , the luggage won't walk by it's own " he enter the house or should i say mansion leaving me behind . " Cold " i mumbled and carry both of our things inside .

" I thought he liked me already "
I sigh

--- ♡ ---